What's new

Test - edited

g13

:canabis: :wave: Welcome to icmag fiendish.I think you need to ask for approval from gyspy or dutchgrown! About giving testers out ..send them to them to distribute for the safety of all concerned...thanks for the jester...lookin foward to seeing a test grow of it.g13

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...any beans that are to be given out need to go thru us for distribution......for security reasons.

...*please don't share you safe adress with other entities......we cannot be held responsible if you do...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi fiendish, 1st off, very nice of u. I am not asking for beans because i have some variety at the moment, and the next few spaces in my rooms are taken up with testers for another member here who gave out many many beans a while back. i just wanted to say good luck m8, and good on ya.

snl25

Man, looks awesome. Wish I could test some but I won't be able to start anymore beans for some time to come. Hope some people get some dank beans to try. Definitely looks like some very good nugs. Good job I must say. Glad to see more people helping growers out. Wish there were some type of reward for those kind of things. Keep it green.

Take care!

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
pre-packaging da beans...

pre-packaging da beans...

ok..ill send a bunch in
I would think that they would require that the beans be portion packed, ready to be readily/easily mailed.
A bulk bag of beans in the post is not what he has in mind, I suspect.

Thats a good intelligent security policy, glad to hear it.

It sure would be a quick and easy way for "Big Brother" to harvest addresses, even so called safe ones, just give away some bird seed.

There's "Danger in Strangers" Granny used to say.

A question comes to mind of who's to buy the packaging, pay the postage and provide the labor to address the outgoing mail with the beans.
Imho, It's not fair to Gypsy as a businessman to expect him to absorb the
associated costs.
A shipping and handling fee would probably be appropriate.
Or maybe even postage paid by the person desiring test grows, they were going to pay the postage anyways.
A precise detailed official policy regarding seed giveaways is needed around here...
It sure would be easier to just send them straight out, but it definitely provides an unacceptable danger to members living in unenlightened areas of the world. Food for thought. :)

Last edited:

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
I was attempting to speak in a very broad and general terms regarding...

I was attempting to speak in a very broad and general terms regarding...

private party seed distribution. I apoligize about taking your thread out on a tangent...but had questions regarding official policy here.
I was not implying anything personal or specific to you fiendish, in fact I would like to thank you for thinking of others in regards to spreading your seeds around the planet.
I would take you up on your generous offer myself, but my homebuilt computer needs to be taken out behind the barn and shot. Hopefully Santa will bring me a new factory built computer were everything works and I'll be able to upload digital pictures to my hard drive once again and will then be able to participate in the visual aspects of this forum (growers reports, etc...)
Peace,
IMB

:)

G

Gypsy Nirvana said:
...any beans that are to be given out need to go thru us for distribution......for security reasons.

...*please don't share you safe adress with other entities......we cannot be held responsible if you do...

I believe that answers it for you sillyphilly....which means your question is better phrased as:

any idea when you'll be getting those out to Gypsy for testing? ;)

sillyphilly

Well i guess so,sorry i smoke entirely way to much!

Well i guess so,sorry i smoke entirely way to much!

so any idea on the release date fiendish? aand what needs to be done as far as aquireng some of these beans? also i just got a digi cam so i will be able to do photos and a report if and when! thanx sillyphilly ps thanx BV guess i should have read the posts more thouroughly first! really really stoned right now thanx again silly :wave:

noel

fiendish said:
Hi,
I posted a picture of the nug's.. I am offering free beans if you would kindly take pic's & put in the test grow forum. I have been working on this strain for many years.

It's a long story..

Back in the 90's a friend got some seeds from somewhere in canada. He gave me a couple because I have always been a good outdoor grower. I grew it outdoors, then kept the best 3 and took them inside to keep as mother's. I didnt know the strain, but it didnt have the best yeild that I would like, so I took Big Bud & back crossed them a few times till I got what I thought was the perfectplant (for me) A consistent yielder, resistant to mold very good, & grows great indoors & out.. Indoors 45-60 days flowering (depends on how you want it) I could keep going on about it, but I would be willing to give out quite a few for some members to test. I would also, hopefully like to see some of the 'vets' try some, JLP, Wally, Rez, just to name a few & see what they can come up with, with all of their expertise & experiance. I expect no money, no name for myself.. Im just in this for the love of growing!!!
Nugs below.. I have a shitty digi so here is a scan
[/IMG]
heres my own crosses.hope you like.some were real mind blowing and i think i may have backcrossed on a few.but thats just it.i love it.every day breeding is learning day.you cant nock it.give it a go you,ll soon love it like me.if at all your intrested in cannabis

Hey fiendish i bet your haze strain is some great stuff.do you think you could sign me up for a pack i'm looking for a nice sativa for my garden.PM me and let me know Thanks Herb

Puremagic

i wold love to test your beans...but am concerned with space and stealth. how large will they grow? how strong will they smell?

King

*EDIT*

This was a misunderstanding.

I wish Fiendish the best of luck

And I regret bringing up the term "beasters". It means different things to different people in different areas and I was unaware of that.

Latest posts

Latest posts