What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terrible numbing fear.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
No man zero insults from this end merely speculation and observation.You see I am one of those female growers

...despite the unknown to me fact that you are female, i took that post as an insult to you! ...i was merely DEFENDING you!

...btw, as a father of 2 beautiful and very strong willed daughters and the grandfather of 1 very sweet baby girl, it wasn't his implying that you were female that i found offensive, it was what i percieved as his condescending tone.

...if he knows you well enough to know already that you are female then his post was just a private joke and i apologize to him for my original post.

...if on the other hand he did NOT already know that you are female then it's YOU who owes ME an apology for YOUR insulting post.

...i guess it just never occurred to you that i might be defending you.

bozo

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think what we have here, is a failure to communicate...

Or a sex change. Or gender dysphoria.

Take your pick.

Either way, I know Andyo from IC chat. Great character with a good sense of humor. People are too easily offended these days. I actually gave him k+ for that post. I found it hilarious in light of my own post in this thread. At times, I'll admit, I feel like a "coward".

It's in part why I have such MASSIVE respect for the growers that do it big in the land of prohibition. I'd drive myself insane. I think. Maybe not.

dank.Frank

Floridian

Veteran
Bozo I am sorry man I really am,I totally misunderstood you and me being the ass I can be,wanted to strike back.I'm sorry Bozo.I couldn't think of a wasy to respond to andyo so I got the best of Xanax ideas..I'll tell um I'm a female.I actually so have a penis,its almost an "innie" but by god its there!Sorry again folks although I'm too serious about the beginning content.I've had a few nightmares through the years.Sorry again for the deception

Latest posts

Latest posts