What's new

Terpp Extractors

Lizard Fish

Thank you Terp for following up on this thread. I did receive my unit, but still no hoses or filter driers. Quality machining on the lid and reducer. However you may want to consider a little different style for packing the parts. My parts were individually wrapped in bubble wrap, and then all placed in a large box filled with styro peanuts. The wrap and peanuts were not enough to keep them from banging into each other, several gouges and scrapes are visible. While mostly cosmetic there is one on the tri clamp on the lid that does concern me. I am going to pressure test and hope for the best. I feel that maybe the parts should be in smaller boxes inside the larger box to alleviate this potential problem.

Thank you for the offer for sight glass refund. I used to own a hydro shop in the Southland, and I found that in this industry any money that I could save my customers, was not money lost for me. Because we love this plant there is always more things we need or want to experiment with. Any money I saved a customer was immediately used to purchase the next item on their list. A win for both sides! On that note, I respectfully ask for "store credit" instead of a refund.

Mistakes have been made, I'm not going to deny that.

Growing Too Fast
Holy crap!
We went with a invoicing/inventory system only to discover it wouldn't grow with us and our needs. A few days before we left for Cannacon in WA, we spent $6k on Quickbooks Enterprise w/ Advanced Inventory. Now that I am back, I can stat working with our bookkeeper to learn our new system inside and out so I can train our staff.

New Hires
I'm also pleased to announce that Terpp has hired on another employee to help us assemble machines and manage our new inventory system.

What We've Done to Fix This

• Purchased New Inventory Control System
  • Hired New Employee
  • SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)

Important note about signatures and shipping.
It's my fault for not letting my employees know this beforehand. But we require a signature for all shipments. If this is undo-able, we can ship to a local UPS shipping center or friends house if you like. The reason for this is once the package has been dropped off, and it is missing, UPS is no longer liable for the insured package. We are looking at better options for this in the near future.

A side note about inline cylinder sight glasses: "They are just plain dangerous" Words straight from the mouth of our Mechanical Engineer during our WA and CO certification. The hot/cold stresses on Borosilicate glass will weaken over time, especially a cylinder. This is why we no longer carry them or offer them. There are companies that will sell you a flashy thing without regards to your safety. If you are concerned about ascetics over safety, they can help you out.

Mistakes have been made, problems had. However we will NOT abandon our clients or this thread no matter how tough things get.

Lizard,
Drop me an email at [email protected], and I'll make sure a check is mailed to refund you for the sight glass.

Your satisfaction and confidence in us as a customer is very important to me! I will (and have) work day and night to make sure things are corrected and future problems averted.

With Regards,

Austin Noack