What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpenes: Growth Booster??

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Science, logical, and farmers clearly agree. It's either defence (e.g. production of 'resin', essential oils etc.) or growth (e.g. yield). But it doesn't matter if it's a 'molecular' attack (in the end, it all comes down to molecules no matter what) or any other stress (incl. temperature, drought, feeding insects, you name it) which triggers an immune/growth response. What matters is the response chosen by the plant: not every trigger induces the production of the desired defence molecules (THC). It also doesn't really matter if it's during the bulking phase or before. Yield-wise, there is less to lose if you stress the plant once fully grown out cause obviously, it doesn't grow any more anyway :) .
What all that has to do with Terpenez and it's organically derived ingredients I do not know. Some use defined chemicals (PGRs), others apply loosely defined products of natural origin (biostimulants) or micro-organisms, and yet again others brew stuff from stuff or whatever. Applied to plants, they all converge to the same few bottlenecks in the plant's signalling cascade. It's about the same as if you'd take either an Aspirin, lyophilised meadowsweet extract, or all organic willow bark tea against your headache.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I like the sound of their wording, it gives me confidence that they are selling something genuine, not snake oil..

"As with all gardening products, results are variable and dependent upon a variety of conditions however the vast majority of users have experienced very favorable results that were not only more intense than they expected but far more pervasive than anyone could have hoped. If your goal is an overall increase in the intensity of the natural bouquet of your garden, Terpenez may be the answer"

Latest posts

Latest posts