What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpene laced weed in the Dam?

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
In 2012 i was in Amsterdam and it was great as always of course. But sometimes i also felt a little perplex with some strains we smoked because they had absolutely the same smell and look and were different strains. I remember that the Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze was exactly the same as a Tangerine Dream and another one that my buddy had which i can't remember anymore. So i looked up the internet and i found that some do add terpenes to extracts to compensate the missing flavor. Is it possible that some greedy coffeshop owners or growers do cut their weed with terpenes to make it more attractive? I remember the smell of the Tangerine Dream and the SLH were extremely fruity, and for my taste really artificial smelling.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of course another possibility is that some shops sell one strain as another if the first is used up.

Latest posts

Latest posts