What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trouthugger

Growers who use tents or wardrobes inside of closets, let's see them!

Would love to see how you ventilate your closets as well as any organization hacks or mods you've done to your space!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I guess you have no takers today. Can you post a photo of yours? 😎

Last edited:

trouthugger

I guess you have no takers today. Can you post a photo of yours? 😎
I'm redesigning mine. Hence why I was looking for some inspiration.

Oh well :(

I have a 2'x2.5' in my closet.

Trying to figure out an unobtrusive way to exhaust air while keeping the closet doors shut (I rent so don't want to go through the ceiling and ruin the attic).

I'm thinking of buying a new door and rigging an exhaust through that but I need to find a way to be able to still open the door without messing up the ducting.

I want to redesign before I plant again.

Gry

Veteran
Am in a rental as well.
I grow in a closet with French or Dual doors. One door stays open, I tacked up a frame of one by one pine in the opening of the open door. I cut a thin sheet of plywood to fit in the opening where the open door was. I hung my blower in a hole in the top of the panel, and cut an opening in the bottom
of the panel, that I cover with an AC fliter so that I have a filtered intake.

trouthugger

Am in a rental as well.
I grow in a closet with French or Dual doors. One door stays open, I tacked up a frame of one by one pine in the opening of the open door. I cut a thin sheet of plywood to fit in the opening where the open door was. I hung my blower in a hole in the top of the panel, and cut an opening in the bottom
of the panel, that I cover with an AC fliter so that I have a filtered intake.
Nice solution. Stealth is a top priority for me so I'd like to be able to shut both doors...

Gry

Veteran
Hmm, appearance matters less for me, my landlord in a former AC installer,
he looks at my intake fliter and says he like to see clean fllters and we move
on to the next subject.

Latest posts

Latest posts