What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tent size for vertical R-DWC

genghis420

Hello,

I'm planning on setting up a tent for 4 plants and im going to have 1-2 kw on center, and 4 x 600w between each plant, unless someone purposes a better plan. I'm going to be using a light controller to dim or shut off lights if needed along with remote temp/humidity monitoring, the 1kw could be in cool tubes if needed also but the 600ws will be bare.

Any thoughts on sizing the tent? I'm thinking 8x8' should be enough room.

Best Regards everyone!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello,

I'm planning on setting up a tent for 4 plants and im going to have 1-2 kw on center, and 4 x 600w between each plant, unless someone purposes a better plan. I'm going to be using a light controller to dim or shut off lights if needed along with remote temp/humidity monitoring, the 1kw could be in cool tubes if needed also but the 600ws will be bare.

Any thoughts on sizing the tent? I'm thinking 8x8' should be enough room.

Best Regards everyone!
I think an 8'x 8' will work fine and still give you plenty of little wiggle room. Keep us posted after you get set up. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Latest posts