What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tennessee in the news again...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Darius Rucker, lead singer of Hootie & the Blowfish fame has been busted in Williamson County, just south of Nashville and Brentwood, one of the toniest neighborhoods in the state. news says the vehicle he was in had expired tags/registration, and he was arrested for two counts of "simple possession and casual exchange of a controlled substance", legal-speak for passing a joint. he had to post a $5000 bond, and is looking at $750 fine for each count plus probation fees for a year. i'm so glad our police are protecting us from these scofflaw musicians and such....:confused:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Darius Rucker, lead singer of Hootie & the Blowfish fame has been busted in Williamson County, just south of Nashville and Brentwood, one of the toniest neighborhoods in the state. news says the vehicle he was in had expired tags/registration, and he was arrested for two counts of "simple possession and casual exchange of a controlled substance", legal-speak for passing a joint. he had to post a $5000 bond, and is looking at $750 fine for each count plus probation fees for a year. i'm so glad our police are protecting us from these scofflaw musicians and such....:confused:
That sucks. I bet he doesn't blow up there anymore.

shithawk420

Veteran
honestly thats not bad. oh wait thats sucks.coulb be worse thogh.could be doind ten years. that still sucks.my buddy just told me Toby Kieth died;wasnt he from Tennesee? not a country fan but red cup was ok

Old Piney

With all the serious real drug abuse and crime it's hard to believe they are such ball busters over something so petty, must be the $750

armedoldhippy

Veteran
With all the serious real drug abuse and crime it's hard to believe they are such ball busters over something so petty, must be the $750
don't forget the monthly fee for probation. not sure what it is now; it was $45 a pop about 15 years ago on my last ride...bound to have gone up like everything else. -edit- nope, still $45 a month max per state law here. hmmm...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
yes, it's not like we are running short of those. they arrested three morons fist-fighting (they HAD guns, but...) in the middle of the road here yesterday. then, an hour or so later, "shots fired!" came over radio, and police reported that a 72 yr old woman was shot in the leg. no mention of suspects being sought, no witnesses. but, we gotta keep those potheads under control for the good of society...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
yes, it's not like we are running short of those. they arrested three morons fist-fighting (they HAD guns, but...) in the middle of the road here yesterday. then, an hour or so later, "shots fired!" came over radio, and police reported that a 72 yr old woman was shot in the leg. no mention of suspects being sought, no witnesses. but, we gotta keep those potheads under control for the good of society...
Good thing they were stone enough to only get a leg wound.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You have a scanner @armedoldhippy ? I used to have one. The local stuff isn't really there anywhere and it ends up being the next city. Having a gun would be cool...I'd get a blue steel navy colt revolver with like a foot long barrel. Can't have guns here. Went into the city yesterday, lots of amazing women with lovely asses. Enjoy the Superbowl man I have snacks

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Can't have guns here.
is it YOU that can't have a firearm, or ??? i don't have a clue about the laws where you are, but here in Tennessee, a black powder (cap and ball) revolver is technically not a firearm. LEO told me (before "constitutional concealed carry" became a thing) that you could have one loaded under your car seat & caps on the nipples if you wanted to. :unsure:

shithawk420

Veteran
is it YOU that can't have a firearm, or ??? i don't have a clue about the laws where you are, but here in Tennessee, a black powder (cap and ball) revolver is technically not a firearm. LEO told me (before "constitutional concealed carry" became a thing) that you could have one loaded under your car seat & caps on the nipples if you wanted to. :unsure:
Dont know about TN but in IA those laws just changed.this sucks big time.Its changed lots of places i think

buzzmobile

Veteran
maybe someone could find us a nice picture that wouldn't violate the TOU here ?
1707819780275.jpeg

Let's see if there's someone out there who can help.
image_aedd8cfe-18b2-4b17-b73c-1b7f8b9d2ff8_grande.png

Nipple caps are acceptable.
1707819880176.jpeg

Nipple shields are cruel.
1707820034117.jpeg

It's an impossible mission, @armedoldhippy .