What's new

Ten Thousand Pounds of Flax.

BagseedSamurai

Unfortunately, I do not see any movement from the previous four. I think it may be a lost cause. Nothing from the new four yet, but I am hopeful.

M

mexilandrace

I have two of those shower curtains, and I am/was a psych major.

I think that makes me the bigger dork.

Nice plants.

BagseedSamurai

Hi again, everyone.
:joint:

The beauties.
picture.php

Below are the seeds that I am still hoping will pop.
picture.php
\

..and the lone survivor GK. I call it One of Nine. Hehehe.
picture.php

OPB. Very sativa.
picture.php

picture.php

The ones that are showing a huge nitrogen deficiency, too early on. Got 6-12-6 dosed today.
picture.php

Needs no explanation, does it?
picture.php

picture.php

One of the stretched Grendel. 2 or 3 weeks, I think.
picture.php

Red Queen; Day 19.
picture.php

Hippy's Heaven
picture.php

Hippy's Heaven, different pheno. I find her the most beautiful and plan on breeding her to the male OPB.
picture.php

..who wouldn't cooperate on camera.
picture.php

Some other stuff!
picture.php

picture.php

And after a long day opf fertilizing and anti-mite sprays, home sweet home.
picture.php

BagseedSamurai

Not a huge deal, but I saw the male getting close to releasing pollen. I took him out of the flower room and into a sort of common area. Less than 24 hours later one sneaky monkey of a flower opened up. I noticed this when I saw pollen on a tiny little leaf. I took the male out, snipped the flowering stem and put it in water (J. Cervantes), then set him outside. Any idea how many seeds will likely show from this small, indirect encounter? The whole thing seeded now? Haha.

Random-ass seeds in my bunch will likely be OPB x [Whatever]

Haha.

BagseedSamurai

I am experiencing temperature spikes up to 100F. Nothing has changed, except the plants got bigger. Any ideas as to what may be causing this? So strange!

BagseedSamurai

What's your ventilation setup like? Looking good so far, hope you can find a way to get the temperature down.

My ventilation is ghetto. The closet door cracked with an 8" inline fan blowing air out and two box fans inside to circulate. I seem to have leveled the temps at about 85F by turning the fan from taking air OUT of the closet, and instead blowing air INTO the closet using the 8".

Last edited:

QuantumFizz

you should think about installing an intake on one end and an exhaust on the other. 85F isn't bad but you'll probably want to have more control over the temperature eventually

sneakinman13

Veteran
when i first got a hps light a few years back. i had a 400 watt hps. n your basic closet .
i had temps up to the mid 90s n summer..
the result was heat stressed weed that didnt endup so well..... this was black haze however. and she hated those conditions.. my indica's did fine however.

anyways good luck and hopefully that heat doesnt get to intense for ya

BagseedSamurai

I may be taking a couple days away. I am debating a whole shut down while I am gone in order to minimize the threat of setting my apartment on fire. And security.

Makes me nervous, leaving.

BagseedSamurai

New stuff coming soon. Good buds and tall plants. Some got pollenated. Blah.

Oh, and the only fucking Grape Krush seed that germinated is a fucking male.