What's new

Ten Minutes with Cypress Hill

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Sen Dog and B-Real offer up some of their philosophy on music, life and reality in an interview before the "Daily Habit" tv show.

"So you wanna be a rock superstar, and live large--a big house, five cars?" Well, nobody knows best how to get there than B-Real and Sen Don of Cypress Hill. Before the SoCal-based hip hoppers ever made it big, they had to overcome their own demons on the streets of Los Angeles.

Their newest studio album, Rise Up, released on Snoop Dog's Priority Records, has the duo revisiting the story of where they came from, as well as rapping, rocking and toking up some of their most in-your-face jams yet. To celebrate the launch of their album, Cypress Hill recently paid a visit to FUEL TV's The Daily Habit, where Fabio Periera caught up with the guys in the green room before a live in-studio performance.
Red more on the Huffington Post.

Last edited:

el clandestino

super chato
My wife and I just saw cypress hill last week. It was a great show with a a great mix of old school cypress and newer joints too. We had a blast . B real was smoking a monster blunt of what he said was " O.G. KUSH The best mj in the world" . We were right in front and I got a few wiffs,It sure smelled like killa. I was impressed with the show and the audience was pretty laid back. Hightimes indeed thanks to the chem dawg we had. Long live the hill.

localhero

ha rad, i was standing next to b real at the thc expose. wanted to say hey man the first hiphop i ever heard was go light another on kday. but then i saw this line start to form around him of autograph wanting fans and thought that must suck to get bombarded everywhere u go and decided to leave it alone.