What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Television News Based Poll Shows the Way!

U

Uncle Hughie

In a recent Poll organised by Sky News , gave people in the UK the chance to voice their opinions on the Declassificatin of MJ in the coming week!

Well Folks the Results are in and as we all expected...they came up trumphs for all concerned in the Fight for freedom of choice.

read em and weep i say!.....

70.2%....Voted Yes!
29.97%....Voted no!

Peace!
Unc

GO UK!!!!!

GO UK!!!!!

And to think that many Americans' opinion of the British is that they are staunch and uptight!!

I guess the UK showed a lot of the world a more civilized way of looking at the issue. It might not be completely legal, but at least if won't land you in prison.

BP
:cool:

StrainKeeper

Nice to see that the new has uncovered this breaking story. Lol.:D The problem in not public opion in the U.S. because the average person just does not care. The problem is special interest groups and the money they spend in Washington DC. Groups that represent oil, tobacco, alchol, paper, cotton, ect. spend big bucks buying votes to keep it on the bad list. Oh yea let us not forget the pharmacitucial co's. They stand to loose big money if the truth comes out and the sacred erb is free. :mad:

Good to hear that it you can at least talk about it in U.K. If it is brought up in U.S. in a public fourm it is only on some show nobdy watches at like 4:00 am.

nothumb

call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think the US problem with MJ goes beyond a leader with a vendetta, sure they make money on the drug war, but you're telling me they wouldn't make more taxing it? They claim the US uses more than 10,000 metric tons in a year! We need to turn our attention toward the pharmaceutical and insurance lobbyists in Washington that would lose billions if they weren't able to peddle their overpriced undereffective prescription meds to people who are too afraid to use MJ due to current laws, no matter how much it helps them.