What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Technaflora - BC Recipe for Success Kit

jyme

has any one ever used this line of products and is so how did it do? im thinking about giving it a shot.but there is aways uncertanty.

I have been using it for about a year now. I got just over 2 zee's dry, off of a 3 ft lolly-popped willy nelson in dirt. Its a great start, and I'm still using the BC line w/ my veg, and Im thinking about switching to humboldt's organic line to see if I can better my yield.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i use it.. i liked the results a lot more when i was doing hydro (dwc)... with soil i still haven't dialed it in right...

but for the price, and the ease, its def. worth it :joint:

ArcticBlast

slowandeasy

Veteran
Used it back in the day, like 8 years ago. The old reciepe worked fine. Too many additives now, not worth the excessive mixing IMHO. Used it in DWC, and it worked well...but the recipe is strong. I think I did half the amounts recommended. Not bad stuff, just too many things to buy. Good luck.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This stuff just simply rocks

I also add

I also add in Cal-Mag plus, I've never used the cal-mag supplement that Techneflora came out with since I started using this stuff (cal-mag plus) way back before they had one.

I also use R.O. water that has a PH of 5.7

I now no longer have to mess with adjusting the PH in my bubblers.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've used it for a few runs. It's a good line up. Thrive Alive and Awesome Blossom are great products. The starter kit will last you a while. It's a great deal for all of those nutes/additives. I stopped using it when i switched from FFOF to coco, but I still have some left. I may try it on a few plants in coco and see how it does.

H

HippyJohnny

I used the recipe to a "T". It was perfect in my bubbler. I am still using this line.

No problems at all and its a good price.
:wave:

I would follow the schedule to the nose basically. if you find the girls take it a little harshly break the dose up into 2 or 3 waterings (hydro top fed to waste). It says feed water water feed, when in advanced veg i found myself feed water feed watering full stength (20% or so run off when not a lazy sinner) in flower its up to you to figure out what additives you want to supplement, but the results without additives seems to be les tha stellar, but healthy.