What's new

Tea with no brewer?

40shades

I'm wondering can I make a tea for flowering without a brewer?i have guano,bloodmeal,Ewc,comfrey,camomile and molasses can i just let it sit in a nylon stocking in a bucket of water overnight and water with it the next day?or would I be better of using the guano and Ewc as top feed with soil?

C

Carbon.Chains

Not an ACT no.
A nutrient tea yes. You could either do an anaerobic extraction of the guano, bloodmeal, comfrey and chamomille (no need for molasses) or you could add a bit of molasses and an air pump.
The anaerobic will take more time and be more concentrated. The aerobic one can be used after 24-36h and doesn't need to be diluted as much.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
add all to large CLEAN garbage can.....insert weedwacker / stringline trimmer........ mix till frothy and foam....
apply to plant.....

40shades

I have no weed wacker or electric drill,all I have is my girlfriends foot spa which would def be upto the job tho I don't think she'll be too pleased if I did,goin just have to make a nutrient tea until I get a pump and air stone.

O

OKD

This thread on botanicals may or may not be relevant. Seems I remember comfrey is the shit soaked for three-four days and strained. Haven't played with it meself...

Latest posts

Latest posts