What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tattoos

G

Kilca
You have no idea how rediculous that tattoo looks
u are going to be one sorry fella in a week or 2, maybe u shoulda learned to draw first ... thank god for cover jobs cos ur gonna need one.

Wtf was u thinking?

sproutco

Veteran
I don't think I will ever get a tatoo. My teacher at a local college had to wear long sleeve shirts every day because he had tatoos all over his arms at age 60.

tattoos are simply great... payed by pain and blood:)... then you have something
till end of life and you will never forget your past:)
I have one on my forearm... flying laughing snake of freedom...old school one needle
one day I want to go in southeast asia to find a guys whose tats are made with
"needle hammer" and that will paint two snakes looking to each other eyes...
one will represent universe and will be round beck and shoulders...
second one will be round back and belly representing life:)

G

moose eater said:
Hey, Thisbuds4you,

I had a custom tattoo done on my shoulder shortly after my brother died, 12 years ago, this next week.

It's a 'steal your face' ('stealie'), done in standard red, white, and blue, with black outline, and a purple rose in its teeth, and a Dylan quote arching above and below. At the top it reads, arched around the top of the skull,

"HE NOT BUSY BEING BORN....."

At the bottom, around the jaw of the skull, it reads,

"IS BUSY DYING....."

"HE NOT BUSY BEING BORN, IS BUSY DYING...."

Lyrics from the tune, 'It's Alright Ma', I'm Only Bleeding,' from the movie Easy Rider.

A post-mortem tribute to my younger brother.

Peace,

moose eater
That is very cool. :joint:

G

13355bad_tattoo_10.jpg

13355bad_tattoo_11-med.jpg

G

BadTicket said:
First question. Is that you or some pics you found on the net?
Secound question. Is it advertisment for some kind of drink?
Third question. Was the guy on acid or any other mind altering drugs?

G

1st. Just some random yahoo :)
2nd. lol if it is, i dont wanna drink it :D That's definately counter productive
3rd. I bet after he realised what he'd done, he added some drugs or atleast a hefty amount of beer to the story.

Shoulda prolly said i wasnt me. Got a couple of other people wondering that too hehe

Here's to better tats in the future :friends:

Fingers

I was gonna say 'now for the worst ink in the thread!' ....then I saw Ice Ice Baby. :chin:

Old thread i know, but i thought i'd throw up a public health warning to the younger members. :D

This is what happens when the terrible combination of an 18 yr old stoner off his head, and a fairly average artist cross paths. :D

leaftatij6.jpg

12 yrs old and that tat still makes me think "you knob!" when i look at it :D.

Ah well, you live and you learn.

See ya guys

Fingers :)

ive got some "livingroom tats" all done by a good friend. dont regret any of them. old and fading, but the memories are priceless. good times, better lay's and cheaper J's

G

LOL,Hey,that guy's cool,yeah,cool like ice!!!I could show ya some tats,but who hasnt seen a couple black blotches from ancient ink!!! :wave:

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Didn't know this thread existed, lol. If I had, i wouldn't have started another one in the Den.

Sorry for the lousy pictures, this is a shitty back-up camera I'm using (Concord Eye Q Go) my Kodak broke earlier this year...

My first, representing my son. His astrological sign's Taurus. The symbol looks grey, but it's really a bright sky blue. I'll have a second one done in a couple of months.

MY husband's. This is #5 for him. Also represents our son, he went for the bull instead of the symbol. It looks a little distorted, but that's because I fucked it up a little cropping and clearing it up (god damn POS camera)

2 more of his.

We both want to have at least 2 more done by the end of the year, one being matching spiders---not anything significant, we both just REALLY like that tribal spider. I'm going to be getting our son's name in Chinese, he already had it in English above the bull, but he's still thinking about getting something done in Chinese.

Then for Christmas, we might just have to take my mom in, she wants Tinkerbell and a couple of traditional fairies. I showed her mine a few hours after it was done, and she first asked, "What the hell is it?" It was kinda hard to really see the symbol until the redness died down overnight. Then she told me "Now you really look like a hippie!" Thanks, I didnt know I looked like one, lmfao. And she wasn't being a smart-ass, either, she was trying to compliment it.
She started listing ones she'd want, and we flipped through a little pile of pictures of fairies we printed offline and saved.

BTW, Ice Ice Baby there----I'm sure he's had his ass kicked at least once by now.

boosh

kilacaLIbud said:
this is the seconed session of the sleeve.. still no color ..

I hope this one is done with a marker,... If someone scarred my arm like that I'd shove it up his,.......................

G

Nikijad4210 said:
Didn't know this thread existed, lol. If I had, i wouldn't have started another one in the Den.

Sorry for the lousy pictures, this is a shitty back-up camera I'm using (Concord Eye Q Go) my Kodak broke earlier this year...

My first, representing my son. His astrological sign's Taurus. The symbol looks grey, but it's really a bright sky blue. I'll have a second one done in a couple of months.

MY husband's. This is #5 for him. Also represents our son, he went for the bull instead of the symbol. It looks a little distorted, but that's because I fucked it up a little cropping and clearing it up (god damn POS camera)

2 more of his.

We both want to have at least 2 more done by the end of the year, one being matching spiders---not anything significant, we both just REALLY like that tribal spider. I'm going to be getting our son's name in Chinese, he already had it in English above the bull, but he's still thinking about getting something done in Chinese.

Then for Christmas, we might just have to take my mom in, she wants Tinkerbell and a couple of traditional fairies. I showed her mine a few hours after it was done, and she first asked, "What the hell is it?" It was kinda hard to really see the symbol until the redness died down overnight. Then she told me "Now you really look like a hippie!" Thanks, I didnt know I looked like one, lmfao. And she wasn't being a smart-ass, either, she was trying to compliment it.
She started listing ones she'd want, and we flipped through a little pile of pictures of fairies we printed offline and saved.

BTW, Ice Ice Baby there----I'm sure he's had his ass kicked at least once by now.
Nice tats from what I can see of them. Your avatar remeinds me of an ex-GF. LOL

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Lol, apparently my avatar is an eye-catcher. I've gotten more "you're av is hot!" comments than anything else :biglaugh:

Guess I'm kind of in the same boat as jluvin was with his boucing fairy avatar back on OG. He got comments like that on a daily basis.

Latest posts

Latest posts