What's new

Tasting the aroma of cannabis....??

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omg never thought this thread would reopen.....i thought i woz the only cannaseur around...lol
i've been airing my my joints for a couple of years now....and i don't eve tag my mom plants anymore...i just smell and tast what i got in the joint even berfore i light it....and airing buds with ya toungue does help alot in recognising.
but it has to be rolled pure...otherwise there is little or no taste in the airing ;)

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Hmm, Im not sure exactly the technique your describing, but yes I do notice I can taste herb if say I roll up a joint or blunt and before I spark it just suck air through a few times and you can def notice the taste as you said.
:yeahthats I do the same and I love it, so sad to light up the supertasty spliff!

i do this but kind of different...after i roll a blunt i hti the blunt before its lit and you get the taste of the bud in the mouth...its delicious, then i smoke it and its delicious:joint:

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Core have you tried a whip style vape? Things like sour diesel will coat your tongue and you can taste the flavors for 10-20 minutes. Grated this effect is kinda rare, I have only had a few others that did the same.