What's new

Taste-Budz - Welcome Promo And Giveaway!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
banner_template_promo_TASTEBUDZ copy.jpg

Hey Team Vaulters!

We've teamed up with Taste-Budz, our latest breeder partner.

To celebrate, we're giving away two 10-packs of their top strains on our blog.

But wait, there's more! We've got additional giveaways on our socials and forums! For a chance to win here 10 Biscotti #33 Auto Feminised Seeds from Taste-Budz Seeds – just comment, like, and, if possible, tag some buds!

As a warm welcome, we've added two new Taste-Budz strains to our freebie slots. This promotion runs until October 19, 2023. Don't miss out!

hyposomniac

View attachment 18893272

Hey Team Vaulters!

But wait, there's more! We've got additional giveaways on our socials and forums! For a chance to win here 10 Biscotti #33 Auto Feminised Seeds from Taste-Budz Seeds – just comment, like, and, if possible, tag some buds!

As a warm welcome, we've added two new Taste-Budz strains to our freebie slots. This promotion runs until October 19, 2023. Don't miss out!

A breeder that selects for taste, I'm in

View attachment 18893272

Hey Team Vaulters!

I would sure love to win those seeds! I've never one seeds before and it's time to start my winter back it sure would be nice to win these

Stonerbudz

View attachment 18893272

Hey Team Vaulters!

Lets gooo

View attachment 18893272

Hey Team Vaulters!

I'm getting ready to start a winter run, and auto biscotti number 33 sounds real good! I haven't got to try the taste bud seeds yet it sure would be nice to win them!

Latest posts

Latest posts