What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taskenti

Nannymouse

I always thought that the harshness was from the plant material. Yet, you may be right, some hash has a bite. Maybe, it's a combination, or something else.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool thread
Kaiki's PCK x Uzbeki F1 ...nicknamed "Chizbeki" :)

025-3.jpg

Carraxe

Veteran
I do have a question about the harshness. Has anyone compared vaping to smoking? Or made hash, and tried that? (maybe someone mentioned it in this thread and i missed it, sorry, if i did)

I also wonder about cobbing the Taskenti.
In my experience, vapes and indicas don't combine well. I don't know the reason, but I cough much more when I vape, and the effect isn't as good.

I quit vapes years ago.

Nannymouse

In my experience, vapes and indicas don't combine well. I don't know the reason, but I cough much more when I vape, and the effect isn't as good.

I quit vapes years ago.
I have a desk type box vape (with whip), which i think is far smoother than cartridges. The carts are rough. With the whip, i run a little water in the tube, (but don't get the part with the herb wet), and drain it back out, leaving a coating of moisture, which takes a lot of the 'dry' out of the vapor). Maybe that won't help, but will try it, next chance that i get to grow the taskenti. Thanks, Carraxe.

Latest posts

Latest posts