What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taskenti

Carraxe

Veteran
The pollination with the other different males was a success. This is the selected Taskenti mom pollinated with the #3 2012 male:

Most of the seeds look dark and mature.

This is the same Taskenti clone pollinated with pollen from two different males from the 2005 run.

In a couple of months I will grow plants coming from all the different males to compare. I am going to keep the 2005 and 2012 lines separately. We have been smoking the females from these seeds after some cure. Killer herb, my friends just fall down slept in a moment, love them.

And good news: two of the plants from the 2005 line that I though were males, happened to be females. I got them wrong because of the hard branching they have in the internodes, that make them look like male preflowers. It is nice I saved all the plants I had.

Everything is going great. :peacock:
Cheers

I've planted some of these seeds I made in 2018. Let's see if they still sprout, but after 5 years the possibilities are fewer every year. It would be a pity if this strain was lost, I smoked some Taskenti this month and I was out of order for a while. What a wonderful weed for sex.

Still looking for a proper match, some plant what can keep this special high alive.

Dogtown

I've planted some of these seeds I made in 2018. Let's see if they still sprout, but after 5 years the possibilities are fewer every year. It would be a pity if this strain was lost, I smoked some Taskenti this month and I was out of order for a while. What a wonderful weed for sex.

Still looking for a proper match, some plant what can keep this special high alive.
Good luck on popping the Takenti! I really hope you get them to sprout, buds and seeds looking superb!

Cannabis seeds lost about 50% of their germination ratio after 4-5 years when stored at roomtemperature and humidity. In a refrigerators they will store easily up to 10 years and more and in a freezer even more.

Carraxe

Veteran
Good luck on popping the Takenti! I really hope you get them to sprout, buds and seeds looking superb!

Cannabis seeds lost about 50% of their germination ratio after 4-5 years when stored at roomtemperature and humidity. In a refrigerators they will store easily up to 10 years and more and in a freezer even more.
These have been all the time in the fridge, so I guess I could get a 50% germination rate. I have some older ones I doubt they'll sprout... but I have to plant them soon

Carraxe

Veteran
I've put several plants into flower and the first males have shown themselves just after a week. Since now on, my attention will be to the females.

IMGP0031.JPG
IMGP0033.JPG

Sweet smokes

Carraxe

Veteran
As soon as the summer ends, I'll start a big batch of seeds. I miss this deffinitive painkiller effect a lot. As you can see in the pictures, summer indoors are terrible for plants and they look stressed.

I've had some germination issues with some of the seeds and I'm worried about its future. I had the problem specifically with a different branch that would provide some genetic diversity.

Latest posts

Latest posts