What's new

Tarp zip ups breaking!!!!!!!!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Pisses me off every time! The damn zipper handle snaps off leaving you with a little piece of metal. I was trapped in my growroom for 15 minutes with a pump running dry in the other room. You would think someone would come up with a decent design.

PeopleWish

Use gorilla tape to make a new pull tab around the metal threads.

Thats what I did. Works better than the original metal zippertab

CannabisTHC

smurfin'herb, I know exactly what you mean. I've gone through so many tarp zip ups its ridiculous. They are horribly designed, luckily I have found one that has been working for me for several years without giving me any kind of hassle. Only thing is I can't find the damn tarp zip up anywhere, I got it from a local hydro store that carried it which has shut down now. If I ever see the owners in town again I'm stopping them to ask where on earth you got those tarp zip ups.

I just recently had another small zipper tarp zip up break again, I just can't stand these pieces of shit.

As you can see this tarp zip up has a large zipper instead of those puny little ones: (IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET THESE TELL ME!!!!!)
picture.php

picture.php

This is the next best tarp zip up that I have found online although it doesn't look like a large zipper like the one I have above. I'm about to order this one to see how it works.
http://www.hydrofarm.com/pb_detail.php?itemid=12711

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i use the blue and white ones... never had any snap on me... have ran over 16 of em.

Latest posts

Latest posts