What's new

Tangerine Dreams with MAGICCHEF!

ellinho

Glad to have everyone on board! :joint:

So can someone tell me how to quote multiple posts in my post???? :tiphat:

usually I open a txt file and copy all the posts I want to quote. just click "qoute" down on the right. then collect all the quotes in a file and finish your final post by copying the txt file all into one post.
peace and good lock for the grow. :ying:

MagicChef

Had to turn the lights out for a while around here. There are major reno's going on to the house and it's too risky to keep things going. My landlord knows what I have going on but we've got months of work here with trades guys in and out and I'm getting sketched out. Plus Im going in for anotherback surgery in 3 weeks. Im keeping a Tangerine dream as a house plant until I can fire things back up again. In the mean time Im looking at another rental. im just not quite ready to buy. This islnd is expensive.

See you soon.

MC

trichogg

Magic,

Stellar Stoner Pointz on the house plant... We always Tryna hide some shit..lmao..!!
I have seen some milf'z that will fool you till you get up on Em & it KicKs you In Tha Face like Bruce Lee with Funk.....oOwwW,,That smell we ALL Love..!!
If your in sketch mode bro, follow your instinct my friend on the suspects around and Trich hopez you have a Speedy Recovery hommie..!!

Get back quick magic, we need you in da game champ..

"I Know Magikz Thumbz Stay Green"

Trich.