What's new

Tall and slender

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
So you have around 40 days to go?? They really fill out the last few weeks. Have you started giving them a bloom booster? I don't recall if you're in soil or other mix. I'd get some of your boggle going again. A longer veg time & some training next round. I see you said clones & I thought they were seeds at first.

Last edited:

Macster2

Today I'm at day 42 which is 1 week to go on the bogglegum however the others are getting more flowers but are not getting the massive buds I normally see.
I am a hydro grower and as soon as I see buds I hit them with a bloom booster also I mist the stalks with a solution which is supposed to promote bud sites.
The sativa cross ones I hope are just taking longer to develope, as 9 weeks is 63 days and I'm only at day 42

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
guest2222999 said:
Today I'm at day 42 which is 1 week to go on the bogglegum however the others are getting more flowers but are not getting the massive buds I normally see.
I am a hydro grower and as soon as I see buds I hit them with a bloom booster also I mist the stalks with a solution which is supposed to promote bud sites.
The sativa cross ones I hope are just taking longer to develope, as 9 weeks is 63 days and I'm only at day 42

Yep, you have some heavy sativa leaning phenos. Are you sure the Bogglegum will be done in only 49 days??? That's way short for anything sativa and even short for most indicas. Im not familiar with the strain personally though. I think you should be prepared for 10 weeks or more to get full yield and potency from those plants. They are going to be huge.

Macster2

The write up on the seeds when( bogglegum) purchasd said 43 days in flower I'vem since pushed them to 50 days and noticed an increase in yield but at that time the nute ingestion by the plants slow down dramaically (?) and the trichs are 50/50