What's new

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The pollen I got from reversing PurpAl, I dusted the two outdoor plants. The Wilkos Whack look liked some pistils withered but PurpAl doesn't ever wanna produce seeds.
Also put some pollen from PurpAl bx1 boy on them.
And a different male of Quantum Kush than the one from the original cross from where the bx1s descended
IMG_20220531_184046866.jpg
IMG_20220531_184028474.jpg
IMG_20220531_184101094.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Had to break out the PVC pipe cutters to get my hydro halo back.
This was the Vietblack x Lieu Hahn in 3gal fabric pot in a 3x3. She actually got rootbound in a fabric pot! So much root that there would be standing water on the top of the pot for a minute or two, and that's rare for me in coco.
IMG_20220604_143055241.jpg
IMG_20220604_143114482.jpg
IMG_20220604_143129906.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This is my new favorite plant. Nl5 from Todd.
I loved this plant before I cut back on smoking, but now that I smoke one bonghit every 4 days, this bud destroys me. Sometimes it's actually too much. I don't need to be that fucked up. I was always complaining about not being able to get a good high while smoking all day, now I'm saying one hit of the nl5 can be too much 😂.
IMG_20220604_130831188.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
These are my favorite berries. We call them Wine Berries, but they are a type of Japanese raspberries, way way better than regular raspberries.
I eat them by the bowl full. They are good in ice cream too. Wifey made a pie also.
IMG_20220628_144142959.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Every year I discover a new pest or pathogen trying to grow outdoors.
I did the light dep by taking the two flowering plants inside every night. This helps not have the dew on the plants in the morning.

I thought I was doing ok, but found bud rot. Usually I can spot the beginning of budrot by the leaf next to the bud starts to yellow.

This year it's these caterpillars shitting inside the bud. I was spraying bt but that didn't help... Or I would have had many more if I didn't spray.

I did get a cool shot of an assassin sucking one dry.
IMG_20220629_181113915.jpg

IMG_20220629_174816618.jpg
IMG_20220629_174813612.jpg

I was growing these mostly for seeds, but it still a crush to your spirit when finding rot

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The longest I can go without smoking seems to be 5 days. To be honest I can't believe I can make it that far. Ive been hardcore multiple substance addict for 2 decades.
What sucks is if I smoke certain strains I get nauseous and dizzy. It's so fucking stupid.
My favorite was nl5 and it now is too strong, ory body just reacts badly to it now.
The part that really really sucks is now that I'm smoking way way less, it's starting to have the stereotypical effects that I've heard of my whole life. I actually have less energy now than when I was smoking all day everyday.
And I even feel an aftereffect the next day. I don't feel like doing anything.
I'm still going to doctors to try to figure out if I have Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome or not, but I believe I have Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome that is worsened by also having CHS. I used to get vomiting episodes when I was young before I ever even knew what weed was. But now its worse. I never had to go to the hospital back then.
Dr Ethan Russo was on Shaping Fire podcast and did a great episode on CHS, if anyone wants to learn more about it.
In my opinion this was brought on by the concentrates. Even tho I havent really taken Amy dabs regularly for about a year, that's what I blame it on.
I know my body doesn't process all the THC like a normal person. And I learned that the extra THC gets stored in the body. I think my body was finally over saturated from all the high THC bud I've been smoking
FML

goingrey

Sorry to hear about the rot. Pretty cool looking creature though.

Interesting comment about smoking less bringing out the negative "stoner" side effects. I don't have CFS but I'm kinda like you in the sense that I used to smoke a lot but just can't do it anymore. For sure I have less energy than back then but I have really attributed it to just getting older, until now at least...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Yeah, I don't think the weed was ever giving me energy, but I think I wasn't ever really getting the full effect before because I was so over saturated. Now that I actually get wrecked from only one puff it's a whole new story.
Yesterday for the first time since I was a teenager, my mom could tell I had smoked. Lol. She said "what have you been into?!?!" 😂

And about the stupid freaking aging..
When I empty my electric shaver, there sure is a bunch of whitish hairs in there instead of red.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Pollinating my PurpAl with 2 different Skunk 1 males from Todd McCormick

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_104136866.jpg
    IMG_20220712_104136866.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 47

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hope you don't mind me tuning in Canna, that NL5 looks incredible!!! Amazing colors and frost.
The more the merrier!!
This nl5 is in my top 3 favorite strains of all time. It's also the strongest I've ever smoked.
It will actually make me dizzy if I smoke too much. I'd always heard that term "green out" but this was first time I actually experienced it.