What's new

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

Fitzera

This one came from Canuck Seeds. Most everything we tried from Canuck sucked. But this critical Mass was excellent. About a year later my buddy gave me another seed, but it wasn't as good as the first.
I got two seedlings coming up now that I found in her bud.

Oh yeah, I know about canuk and true north. My buddy bought some in the past as well. One of my local hydro shops has put up a glass display full of shiny canuk packs since theyve been bought out...I rolled my eyes. Might as well have crap king on display too imo haha

Glad that one's worked out for you!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Oh yeah, I know about canuk and true north. My buddy bought some in the past as well. One of my local hydro shops has put up a glass display full of shiny canuk packs since theyve been bought out...I rolled my eyes. Might as well have crap king on display too imo haha

Glad that one's worked out for you!

It was a while ago,so I can't remember all the ones we tried.
grape kush, kushy kush, blueberry, .. I think green crack too. I know I'm missing many, but the point is I honestly can't believe I found one of my favorite plants from a Canuck/true north pack. Lol.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Dreamin Dubble looking awesome.
IMG_20220218_140531483.jpg
IMG_20220218_140542350.jpg
IMG_20220218_140724058.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The nl5 from Todd is becoming more complex as time goes on.
but it ain't getting any better. Lol. It's weird but I kinda starting to smell a cured meat smell. Like Pepperoni with less spice.. Then later my wife comes upstairs to ask me a question and I get her to smell it.. 😆 she opens up the tent and starting complaining immediately. 😂. She too says it smells like bad cheese, but she said it smells like somebody that hasn't washed their ass in a week. I gotta be honest. I'm catching that too now that she said it. Now this is just smelling the plant, she didn't touch anything.. when I smeared some sugar leaf trichome on her fingers and she smells it, the bad cheese aroma is more prominent.
So as a recap it's spoiled dairy, landfill, pepperoni, and buttcrack. And it's still early..

This should be fun

eyesdownchronic

The nl5 from Todd is becoming more complex as time goes on.
but it ain't getting any better. Lol. It's weird but I kinda starting to smell a cured meat smell. Like Pepperoni with less spice.. Then later my wife comes upstairs to ask me a question and I get her to smell it.. 😆 she opens up the tent and starting complaining immediately. 😂. She too says it smells like bad cheese, but she said it smells like somebody that hasn't washed their ass in a week. I gotta be honest. I'm catching that too now that she said it. Now this is just smelling the plant, she didn't touch anything.. when I smeared some sugar leaf trichome on her fingers and she smells it, the bad cheese aroma is more prominent.
So as a recap it's spoiled dairy, landfill, pepperoni, and buttcrack. And it's still early..

This should be fun

love me some buttcrack :tongue:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I did something today that I haven't in a long time...
I chopped down some branches of the East Coast Big Bud (green crack x blue dream) early. My custies freaked when I said that I'm running low. They said they rather have bud that was a week or two early than no bud at all.
I still have the harvest from 1978 plant,but it's seeded,and a sativa. I don't have too many sativa customers. Everybody wants dense bud.
IMG_20220222_145702253.jpg
IMG_20220222_145656577.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Custies getting nervous.. lol.
so I came up with an idea..
I'm using my mini cannagar mold and making lil "Thai" sticks. Might call them Virginia sticks. 😆 Then Coating them in THC-O oil and covering in kief.
This way I can use the d78 seeded bud. It has to be ground up anyway to get the seeds and it's sticky, so this way everyone is happy.
A couple people said they wanted purple sticks. But even PurpAl doesn't make purple kief, so I can't do that. One guy said he wants me to grind up PurpAl like a powder and put it on his instead of green kief. 😆
Ok.. I'll make it weaker for you because you want the color.... Customer is always right!

I'll post pics of the whole process when we are finished.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
What do you guys think of all these legal cannabinoids showing up at gas station and smoke shops?
ive seen the nastiest brownest hemp flowers, that have been sprayed in HHC, d8, d10, thco, d8thcv, and others I can't remember. I hadn't even heard of HHC untill a month ago

Sub24ox7

Is that thc o acetate? Wow, yea I’ll stick to cannabinoids not made from other cannabinoids etc..
to each their own. I’m all for more drug access, but I like natural cannabis and extracts. :D
Then again I would like to try it once :good: it is found in the cannabis plant.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Yeah the oil I have is THC-O acetate.
I ordered CBD and d8 for our gummies, then I wanted to try CBN, and THC-O, so I got that also.
I want try try thcv but I'll get that next time.
Honestly the cbn had the biggest "rush"
Cbn was powder, the others were the clearest oil I've ever seen. The jar literally looked empty

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
What a week... Ups, downs and diagonals.

found out from a blood test my grandma might not have dementia but is EXTREMELY low on B12, which mirrors the symptoms. Hopefully it's just B12 deficiency and not both deficiency and dementia.

Got rid of just about all the flower I'm going to until something dries, I'm not going to sell my own stash, that's the whole reason I started this.

Had an older dude come over and I caught him looking at my wife, more than once.. told him it was time to go. Later texted him not to come back.

Took delta 8 and CBD gummies as samples to a guy that runs a gas stations that I talked to earlier. I didn't realize that he's wanting so much. Lol. I was thinking like 25-30 to 30 bags a month. But he says he runs 4 gas stations and he wants prices on 5000 bags a month. We can't do that. At least right now. That would take both of us full time, and I'm worn thin as it is with grandma, the grow, and fucking thing life throwing at me.
Maybe I could get another tent and set up racks for the gummies to dry..

Legal life sucks.

They call me Jesse James... But I'm not living up to it. 😂. Jesse James wouldn't go legal. Not even semi-legit like I'm trying to do.

For some reason I'm thinking I could get in more trouble for getting caught selling these dog treats without a license than selling my flower.. I wouldn't doubt it in a commonwealth state.

Tried to start process for business license online, but couldn't get past first step. To create a profile I'm supposed to enter the 6 digit authorization code they text me. They just will not send any code. So to the county office I will go...gotta pay some taxes anyways.

Got a new bowl for my red silicone collection. No idea how many pieces that makes but it's close to 200. Ive been wanting this one for a while for smoking on the go. It's glass, but encased in silicone so it's harder to break.

I've typed y'all's eyes off long enough.
IMG_20220227_180658135.jpg
​​​​​​​

Legalcdn

Good news for your grandma if it is b12 issue.

As for the gas stations jesse james, you might be telling that story from jail so be careful. If money is an issue, you do what you have to. That guy hot for your wife might be over again if you are in jail.

I have been rebellious my whole life but I always remembered the words of friends that went to jail, "don't do the crime if you can't do the time".

Personally I like your posts and hope to continue reading them, so keep safe.

Your gummies must be good to get big requests.

Now, back to vaping and growing

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Just got the Ecbb trimmed that I harvested early. People will start showing up tonight.
today or tomorrow I'm going to chop the rest, clean out the tent and sanitize the Rez.
I'm not sure what's going to replace her yet.
I have those 4 Kitty Hawk but they aren't sexed yet. Hopefully the clones will show soon.

​​​​​​

Latest posts

Latest posts