What's new

Talk is cheap, life is short

R

Red Berry

I think they make vegan tofu/soy based "cheese".

Skunk #1, is it skunky or fruity?

skunk #1 is like its own smell™. its kinda fruity i guess . sorta like in the mango category i guess you could say .

PopperPam

Does it have to get cold to for pistils to turn pink? I've seen it a bunch of times before in almost every outdoor garden I've seen but didn't happen in my garden. Maybe I did something wrong somewhere?

R

Red Berry

Watch out showing plant's with pink pistols... people will lose their fucking minds.

kick flips & heel flips basically . grape smuggler wins so far for the best purple from seed. perpetrator is all like sk1ish . shark shock and bay 11 both grew pink hairs .

Why don't they call it Fruit #1?

i dunno u should ask the guy who made it .
Does it have to get cold to for pistils to turn pink? I've seen it a bunch of times before in almost every outdoor garden I've seen but didn't happen in my garden. Maybe I did something wrong somewhere?

no just get different strains . pink is different then weird purple style hairs from cold . those are cool to .

R

Red Berry

depends on the timing . i like people who smoke just dont like the smell or taste or the effect it has on my body .

R

Red Berry

less smoke breaks = more work getting done. and less distractions . FACT.

R

Red Berry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] u know its that thing/thought process that makes those guys those guys and not desperate house wives :biggrin:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts