What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of the 'Pork Pie Peadofile'...Douglas Slade (YUCK!)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
hey g,,,
just wondered if your aware of the vigilante groups catching peados by impersonating kids on line?,,,,
i believe it started in the midlands and now has groups in London and other areas of the country ,,,, London group called "Publc justice pdl",,,,,
they arrange meets with peados after convincing them they are a young boy or girl on-line and when they are about to go on a meet they inform the local police [who then plot up near the meet] and when the monster turns up then he is confronted and handed over to the police,,,,,,
the bbc3 docu i watched showed the group up North,
as you can imagine it dont end well if the peado tries to bolt,,,
citizens arrest with force,,,,,
police seem to be ok with these groups as long as they "stick to the law",,,,,s2:tiphat:

Yes 944, I have been aware of these groups, and I think it's a good thing that they are doing what they do. Not only do they catch a few kiddy-fiddlers, but probably prevent others from trying to groom kids online for their sick pleasures...

Here is a link to an interesting channel 4 documentary on one of these groups.

"The Paedofile Hunter'

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-paedophile-hunter

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Sad but true Trout....Sad but true..

It's way beyond me to understand why anyone would want to have sex with kids...

They are not even sexually mature....

Truly a sickness, like a rabid dog, they should just be shot, or publicly castrated, then hung-drawn and quartered on pay-per-view TV, with the proceeds going to their victims.
Reality TV I could watch.. Big Fan of a woodchipper finally

Here in my state our Child Protective Services will protect pedophiles. If a parent molests a baby and then signs off on the "rights" as a parent nothing is done to the parent..CPS then "fosters" the child and funds come in....follow the money???
Hopefully the ripples from your cunning plan will help shine some light on this problem sir

blastfrompast

Veteran
Here in Canada we have CreepCatchers...

They pose as 11-12yr olds online and then expose the sick fucko's who want to rape them...

Shame they just don't put a load of 00 buck in their brainpans...but hey different strokes...

The sick ones are the repeat offenders.... Sadly the RCMP won't do shit here even with Chat logs, pictures, etc. etc.....

Upside the INTERNET can be a powerful tool, especially when the creep's bosses gets sent a link to the video of the attempted "pickup"....

But since most business owners are also parents well....can you say "YOUR FIRED"...

Hoypare.

Sad thing about the PI is that pederasts are virtually given free reign,money talks,cebu theres a village where the parents do online sex shows with their own kids,and look at peter scully with his pederastic pay-per-view video streams from pinas,sad place.

Latest posts

Latest posts