What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taking a trip to Pakistan any tips?

How are you doing, this sunday im going to Pakistan (South to be exact.)

I want any tips on finding any Hash their (Charas, Bhang, Hashish, Ganjeya) What are some other names for finer types of hash like manali.

Im planning on asking taxi drivers and the pan/cigg stands for it because I dont want to ask the wrong people and disrespect them.

But, my cousion said he smoked some of the best hash he ever smoked in pakistan wher Im going. I am positive I will get some but any thing to avoid and how will I go about finding some seeds.

I have seen big FIELDS of cannabis plants (afgani) Man cant wait..... Still no seeds in those BIG fields. We shall see
Peace

G

Just remember, Pakistan is an Islamic country and they don't have any sence of humor if caught. Be careful and you should be fine.

OXOSSI

Waaatch out! My dad has worked there and spend a few months here an there occasionaly:

1.) Avoid speaking english-don't let them know that ur american, british or anything like that - u'll get linched!
2.) Grow a beard and dress like a muslim. If you have a female companion (cover her up completely, including the face and she walks behind you (or in front, I forget) a couple of feet. Best leave her in the hotel.
3.) Be in a company of a trustworthy local(s) at all times - this is most important! Never buy anything directly - have your friend deal with $$$.
4.) Watch the "Midnight express" if you have any doubts and read Mr. Nice (his trips to pakistan is hillarious and describes dope buying techniques)
5.) Have fun, smoke a lot and stay away from women (won't be too hard - don't even look in their general direction or ask them any questions). My dad got a bullet cuz of that when he was young in the middle east!
Muslims are incredibly hospitable, honest and honorable.
6.) Bring back seeds!!! Those are landrace pure varieties, excellent for breeding.
Salamalecum and you reply Malecumsala!
Peace!
:joint:

OXOSSI said:
Waaatch out! My dad has worked there and spend a few months here an there occasionaly:

1.) Avoid speaking english-don't let them know that ur american, british or anything like that - u'll get linched!
2.) Grow a beard and dress like a muslim. If you have a female companion (cover her up completely, including the face and she walks behind you (or in front, I forget) a couple of feet. Best leave her in the hotel.
3.) Be in a company of a trustworthy local(s) at all times - this is most important! Never buy anything directly - have your friend deal with $$$.
4.) Watch the "Midnight express" if you have any doubts and read Mr. Nice (his trips to pakistan is hillarious and describes dope buying techniques)
5.) Have fun, smoke a lot and stay away from women (won't be too hard - don't even look in their general direction or ask them any questions). My dad got a bullet cuz of that when he was young in the middle east!
Muslims are incredibly hospitable, honest and honorable.
6.) Bring back seeds!!! Those are landrace pure varieties, excellent for breeding.
Salamalecum and you reply Malecumsala!
Peace!
:joint:

Aslamalkume,
Thanks for the reply. yet I forgot to mention one thin, I am a muslim by birth and pakistani/middle eastern also, so I blend in just fine it is just that over their EVERYONE knows each other like a brotherhood, so If I ask the wrong person it will get around very quick I do NOT want my family members (Including lots of children) to Know that I smoke.

We shall have a good time over their Inshallah, IF I do get a hold of breeder seeds (sure I am goiing to) I will gladly post a grow log along with my sourbubbles,cross breeds, and sag seeds plants, that Im leaving behinde with the help of some others taking care of them.

I will reply as soon as I get back thanks for eveyrthing
Aslamalkume

OXOSSI

You'll have a blast then. Mr. Nice describes the fields right on the afgani border. Malik (his buddy) tells him how the plants are shaken 3 times - the first shake being most potent and expensive and so forth. I found it beautiful how the tribe produced hash for generations unkown and for them it was just another "law of nature". The whole tent of workers then quiets down and offers the guest a hit - he prefers to roll one to test. Once he agrees on the quality they all rejoice:) I recommend the book highly!
The only problem is that nowdays everyone is growing poppy - more profitable and even most of the bhang is opium-laced. There is a thread on it here somewhere. Hey, u got the richest buyer - CIA who finances the separatist in kosovo and chechnya and probably supplies the US market as well.
Also be careful on the way back, since the London bombings, pakistani flights are scrutinized. Good luck bro!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
IC magazine DVD

IC magazine DVD

The first ICMag DVD had a whole story on Gypsy going there and witnessing the making of their Hashish!!
It was Excellent!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Dankdude said:
Just remember, Pakistan is an Islamic country and they don't have any sence of humor if caught. Be careful and you should be fine.

So they may not understand the sarcasm behind the patriotic burka?

burka.jpg

G

LOL, :biglaugh: Verite.. .Hey Sticky :wave: stil be careful though Bro,they will string you up no matter.But if you get some it will be a trip to remember(if yer able,lol).Some nice seeds (like MMM said) would be a great score if you found some nice native Pakistani Hash plant buds or something else special.I would send some or get some home somehow,maybe :chin: ,lol.Its scary,you dont want to get yer feet beat :bat: .Peace DWW

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hey that sounds like a great trip mate, this is something i would love to do, go t5ravelling collecting and ending home sees from all around the world.... that coupled with my love of meeting different people would make tihs sort of thing right up my alley