What's new

Taking a Dab through Ice water/frozen

S

SooperSmurph

No matter what you say nothing can convince me that my dry sift in my bong with cold clean tap water can be beat by anything, it is not the pipe as much as the dry sift, I will honestly say. But I do believe in, for each their own. My water does not really turn colors from the dry sift but I change the water every day to keep it fresh.
-SamS
Sir, next time you are in Denver I invite you to sample the cleanest BHO you have seen in your life.

My boys with Stay Concentrated have nearly perfected their art, their latest lab results never show more than 100ppm of residual butane (800 ppms is what you inhale when lighting a bowl with a standard lighter). We shall dab, and smoke, and dab, and smoke, until one of us falls over, who shall be declared the winner of the argument about dry sift vs bho :biggrin:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I think you misunderstand me, it is not the butane residue's that I fear from well made BHO, rather it is the lack of terpens that I do not like. You can measure the terpene content of the herbal Cannabis, say it is 10% THC and 1% total terpenes, I am just using this as an example. Then measure the terpene content of the BHO made from the same clone. Say 70% THC, so the terpene content should be 7% unless terpenes have been lost? Terpenes are always lost making BHO, if any heat is used to purge or any other action with heat or vacuum. All BHO is terpene poor that is how it is. Dry sift on the other hand is naturally terpene rich. I have never been to Denver, have not been to Amerika for over 10 years now. Anyway thanks for the invite, but I will stick to dry sift if I can.
It is the terpenes that change THC from being flat and boring with no individuality, to all the different effects found in Cannabis that we all like, smells, tastes, and highs.
-SamS

Sir, next time you are in Denver I invite you to sample the cleanest BHO you have seen in your life.

My boys with Stay Concentrated have nearly perfected their art, their latest lab results never show more than 100ppm of residual butane (800 ppms is what you inhale when lighting a bowl with a standard lighter). We shall dab, and smoke, and dab, and smoke, until one of us falls over, who shall be declared the winner of the argument about dry sift vs bho :biggrin:

JointOperation

I think you misunderstand me, it is not the butane residue's that I fear from well made BHO, rather it is the lack of terpens that I do not like. You can measure the terpene content of the herbal Cannabis, say it is 10% THC and 1% total terpenes, I am just using this as an example. Then measure the terpene content of the BHO made from the same clone. Say 70% THC, so the terpene content should be 7% unless terpenes have been lost? Terpenes are always lost making BHO, if any heat is used to purge or any other action with heat or vacuum. All BHO is terpene poor that is how it is. Dry sift on the other hand is naturally terpene rich. I have never been to Denver, have not been to Amerika for over 10 years now. Anyway thanks for the invite, but I will stick to dry sift if I can.
It is the terpenes that change THC from being flat and boring with no individuality, to all the different effects found in Cannabis that we all like, smells, tastes, and highs.
-SamS

totally agree.. even the best bho's terpene content will never match that of some nice dry sift from nugs.. never.. but then again.. without knowing how SAM makes his dry sift... makes us all want an easy way to get that 60-70% thc.. lol.. if i knew sams method of making his all heads dry sift.. and it didnt take longer then making bho.. id be down..but with bho.. its spray and purge.. with dry sift.. its alot more hands on...

Latest posts

Latest posts