What's new

Take a break, relax, and come have a smoke here in the Teachers Lounge

S

stoned teacher

Things looking frosty....trichs changing from clear to cloudy

Ordered a new dig cam, big and tabletop tripod last night, drunk and stoned on the computer and wanting to take nice pics like all of you, so I'll be back just before chop chop with some macros......

U

UBER21

looking awesome teacher.......blowfish smells terrific........hehehe......tagged....

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup teach,they look good bro,the nanners hopefolly wont do no harm.
what day are they on yo?hopefully they finish before they get a chance to get outta hand on ya.
so what kind of cam did you get yo?
i was online drunk fuckin around once and ended up orderin like 200 worth of beans...hehe shoppin drunk is always fun heheheh,peace bro

S

stoned teacher

Hey Tonatiuh Uber Nick and Cellar...

Thanks for coming to the lounge to say hi

I was cheap in my drunkedness and just got a Canon A470...cheap as heck with a good macro function....thats all i need (plus tripods that I also got)...I'm gonna use it just for this hobby pretty much anyway....I've definately spent more drunk shopping..great fun!

At this point I've gotta be about on day 65 or so....the nanners are all soft as heck inside and still seem harmless...no pollen anywhere....

Uber it was cool to hear others have this blowfish cut and are enjoying....I haven't tried many strains described as sweet and fruity smelling and tasting, but this is definately the sweetest and fruityiest smelling weed I've ever come across....and with a nice buzz too....mmmm I can't wait!

U

UBER21

Yeah she is deff unique mang.....cant wait to flower her out....props to ya for spreading the luv out green thumbs up to you.....

S

stoned teacher

Got the camera today...neither tripod......I know this is a cheapo camera and I've seen much better pics on here, but this is an improvement for me....Hopefully there will be more improvements in my photography and growing with time and experience and now having RO water and after the hot summer

I hope you don't mind if I play with my camera a little....

These are all the blowfish.....after day 60...

S

stoned teacher

Casey Jones...one of my phenos...doesn't produce as much as the others but kickass smoke...

S

stoned teacher

Next up some strawberry diesel! Yummy

There was a little burn and bad feed for all of these, but it was resolved quickly and is still turning out good for me....

S

stoned teacher

Lastly for now is Romulators Super Silver Haze cut... seriously dank and finishes early for a SSH! yield is small but wow I gotta have some!!!

Thats it for now...I'll be back in a week or so when i chop and have a tripod, and will have another round-a startin :muahaha:

S

stoned teacher

Thanks!

It's a happy day...just chopped the blowfish..about to go see if the others are ready....a few blowfish choppy pics.... :muahaha:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that blowfish looks sick!
great job w/ her :joint:
let that rom go 10 weeks at least, i dunno how many weeks your on, but trust me, 10

stoned16

Wow cant believe i never found this thread!Mad props stonedteacher you seem like a funny guy!Man i'd love if every teachers lounge looked like that.Just out of interest what age kids do you teach...Funny if its teenagers because when i was a teenager i could tell someone that smoked a mile off haha...That Romulators SSH looks deadly..peace and stay safe man

Latest posts

Latest posts