What's new

Tahoe OG Kush

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG-pickin this cut up next couple weeks. very happy to see someone got some pics up on her. have also heard from a couple reliable folks this is the original cut, but who knows anymore? who cares? ive never smoked bad ogkush!lol great job, will def be checkin back.......sub :joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^^ ya, i think that goes for alot of cuts here in cali! this is coming from a reliable source though.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tahoe is a lake,,, OG Kush is a clone,,, (we know this much),, please can someone explain whats the difference between 'OG Kush' and 'Tahoe OG Kush' ? please. (are they the same)?

Anyhow, we think its about time the UK collectives got to play with this clone also ,, (shout out) who only knows what they might come up with from it... if we can get hold on it that is :D

We just jesting with yo'll ,, we can get it already folks,, hehe

The real question is ,, Is it worth the postal costs involved ? (long distance over pond) :chin:

For real,, we nah want to be growing hemp afterall !!!

Basically,,, Does the all the hype live up to the end product???

One love (no hate) ,, I's just a true ganja-man,, that wants some real education on the matter :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw : your buds look mean (dank) Grizzel-snizzle-Grind,,

one love ,, keep em healthy dude/dudess :canabis:

the cut was sourced from my homie who recieved the cut from the lake taho area in and around 96-97 area... ... and yeah the uk wouldnt know what to do if they got this cut.. but i am working on getting it there. in clone form... i know my sfv cut is there..

Hey wuz up people, thanks for the kind words. And anyone that grew some OG and said it didn't live up to the hype, probably didn't have their skills up to par. How can you not love that great lemon taste that last in you mouth hours after you smoke one. Let's not forget about the potency, the resin that OG produces is like glue. You better wash your hands after or you'll have all types of things stuck to your fingers.

memories

yo doc leaf hows it going I see u got some concerns with ogk but let tell u its worth every penny no hype all true
I live in AK and we see a lot of good dank i mean a lot
for me the OGK is the standard. its the one i compare Every single bud i get and nothing come close taste smell and high haven't try any chem but i here its just as good so will see.

Last edited:
the clone only tahoe og from Progressive options was pretty legit i ran a few times .Stinky shit .turkey bags didnt have to be opened to verify quality lol:bandit: