What's new

Tahoe OG Kush in Dual Monster Plant System

lordjin

Hello ICMAG! Long time member and grower but first time poster! I'm a photographer, blogger, and hardcore cannabis enthusiast. Here is my current grow.

The genetics were acquired from a clone-only establishment known as Progressive Options. They're located in the SFV, and they're good people.
DSCN0014.jpg

I run a hyper grow engine on a micro scale utilizing only two cuttings.
DSCN0017.jpg

DWC/Aero hybrid with scrog.
4'x2'
1000 watts of goodness
DSCN0018.jpg

And hey! Don't blink or you'll miss them growing!
DSCN0002-2.jpg

And this is how we pre-scrog with LST!
DSCN0017-1.jpg

I'm super high right now, so I'll continue this in a moment. Thanks for looking! More to come.

lordjin

ICMAG, why so quiet?

ICMAG, why so quiet?

Hello again! I can see it's pretty quite around here. Well before I continue with this current grow, why don't I tell you a little bit more about myself with a few photos of grows past?

Here's Diablo OG I did a ways back:
DSCN0009.jpg

This was my second Tahoe OG Kush run from PO:
DSCN0595.jpg

And here's a look at the Louie XIII from PO I grew last time:
DSCN0127.jpg

And here's how Louie XIII looks as I smoke it:
DSCN0018-4.jpg

I'll be back later with more! Don't be shy! :D

SpeeDevil

hello mate! hope youre alright!
You have some very interesting work going on in there, compliments! I am very curious about this strain , would you mind telling me something more about this beauty? how long have they been vegging for??
sorry for the many questions but I am quite new to this world, compared to many of us, so curiosity always takes over me eheh!
cheers buddy
F.

lordjin

hello mate! hope youre alright!
You have some very interesting work going on in there, compliments! I am very curious about this strain , would you mind telling me something more about this beauty? how long have they been vegging for??
sorry for the many questions but I am quite new to this world, compared to many of us, so curiosity always takes over me eheh!
cheers buddy
F.

My current grow (Tahoe OG Kush) vegged for 41 days. Here's how they looked right before flip:
DSCN0002-8.jpg

And this is how they look right now as of 9 days of flowering:
DSCN0004-1.jpg

It's a clone-only OG Kush from a reputed shop called Progressive Options in Southern California. If we're well-known for OG Kush, then this place definitely lives up to that reputation.

This is the first time I grew their Tahoe:
471631_135339906623469_436989662_o.jpg

More to come.

lordjin

Looking good lordjin.

Thanks much, Hold Your Fire. I think these next two photos really highlight the freakish trichome development that certain phenos of Tahoe OG from Progressive Options are capable of...

This was the frostiest weed I've ever grown. It was my second attempt with PO Tahoe - clearly a different pheno from my first attempt pictured above.
DSCN0064.jpg

And this is how it looked cured up. Freakish I tell you.
DSCN0011-11.jpg

It smoked as amazing as it looks here. I miss that weed, but I'm happy to say that my third attempt with PO Tahoe (my current grow) is without a doubt the best of the three so far. I'll recap in order to detail my scrogging procedure. Stay tuned for that.

lordjin

As promised, the recap begins now...

As promised, the recap begins now...

So where did I leave off? Oh yeah, the first LST tie. Here's how the larger plant recovered from her first 'lie-down.'
DSCN0001-4.jpg

The smaller plant on the left received her first treatment a few days later.
DSCN0002-5.jpg

DSCN0031.jpg

And things went spankingly along from there. With this technique, training begins long before plants ever make contact with the screen. I prefer this method of 'low stress plant shaping' over cutting.
DSCN0033-2.jpg

To be continued...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
in your exp are the og clones legit from PO? as in do they smell and have real og effects?
If you are from so cal I'll assume you have had legit og before. :)

I brought og clones and seeds home from the bay area last year and didn't
get anything with the classic og nose and effects. thinking about a
trip to LA this year so I can visit PO.

your setup looks cool, good luck!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Thanks much, Hold Your Fire. I think these next two photos really highlight the freakish trichome development that certain phenos of Tahoe OG from Progressive Options are capable of...

This was the frostiest weed I've ever grown. It was my second attempt with PO Tahoe - clearly a different pheno from my first attempt pictured above.
View Image
And this is how it looked cured up. Freakish I tell you.
View Image
It smoked as amazing as it looks here. I miss that weed, but I'm happy to say that my third attempt with PO Tahoe (my current grow) is without a doubt the best of the three so far. I'll recap in order to detail my scrogging procedure. Stay tuned for that.

FROSTY AS HELL! :yes:

lordjin

:tiphat: Hats off to your beautiful work .Wish ya had 500 re caps lmao would need a day and a drool cup . Very nice Sir.

Why thank you! I'll def keep the recap going until we're current.

in your exp are the og clones legit from PO? as in do they smell and have real og effects?
If you are from so cal I'll assume you have had legit og before. :)

I brought og clones and seeds home from the bay area last year and didn't
get anything with the classic og nose and effects. thinking about a
trip to LA this year so I can visit PO.

your setup looks cool, good luck!

Thank you.

I live and breathe OG Kush. I smoke nothing else and always look for those classic OG characteristics - earthy-fuel-citrus madness. If it doesn't have earthy-fuel-citrus madness, it's not true OG as far as I'm concerned.

I understand your frustration. You grow OG, you want the end product to say OG. I've been burned in the past myself with 'pretend OG's,' but PO has come through every time. You grow one of their OG's, there is no doubting that it's real OG when you harvest, cure, and finally smoke.

Looking great so far.

:tiphat:

Much thanks. Welcome all, and thanks for commenting.

lordjin

Flower - Day 11

Flower - Day 11

And here's how we're looking as of right now:
DSCN0004-9.jpg

I have a question for you guys...
DSCN0006-5.jpg

Do you think it would be okay if I posted a link to a slideshow that recaps the grow at my blog?
DSCN0007-3.jpg

I'm still pretty new to posting around here so I thought to ask before posting a link to an external site.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
Looks fantastic. I need to make a run to SoCal and snag some clones. How far is that place from Coronado? I might send a friend up to grab em til I head over

lordjin

Looks fantastic. I need to make a run to SoCal and snag some clones. How far is that place from Coronado? I might send a friend up to grab em til I head over

Damn, bro. I've heard the name Coronado, CA, but that just sounds really far from LA. I'm afraid to post a link to an external site here. Just google PO genetics for location.

lordjin

Yeah, as I thought, Coronado is a good two to three hour drive from Los Angeles. Possible, but exhausting. Lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts