What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tahoe OG history

Cannavore

Veteran
nothing against his gear, i know people that like his work and apparently his old uncle fester skunk is the real deal. i tried to pop some but i think the karma gods smacked me down for talkin bad about master thai hahaha, but yeah his stories lol........

basically every one stole every thing from him. alien tech is his, so is og kush, so is bog's sour bubble, his indiana bg is the original from hundreds of years ago, ect ect. lol.

it's entertaining to say the least

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
nothing against his gear, i know people that like his work and apparently his old uncle fester skunk is the real deal. i tried to pop some but i think the karma gods smacked me down for talkin bad about master thai hahaha, but yeah his stories lol........

basically every one stole every thing from him. alien tech is his, so is og kush, so is bog's sour bubble, his indiana bg is the original from hundreds of years ago, ect ect. lol.

it's entertaining to say the least

I want what he's been smoking so I can see from view lol. I've had bad luck finding his gear in the states alien tech would b boss to have but according to obsoul33t nobody else has it but obs I wonder if the vet who acquired them kept any for himself.

JetLife175

Veteran
The only two CREDIBLE links to Tahoe that the Kush cutting has is that one of joshs buddies moved up there with the clone, as well as OGKushmans close Friend Sloth having the clone up in Tahoe as well. There is info out regarding a cutting sourced in Tahoe, albeit most likely the Josh D.

ctg

Veteran
We ordered from master Thai couple years ago. Wanted the uncle fester but Thai took it upon himself to send us his Tahoe og instead of what we paid for. Anyway, his Tahoe og is not an og. Doesn’t have the flavor growth structure or high of og. Thai’s Tahoe og more reminds us of an affy. Not a bad cultivar just not og!