What's new

Tahoe Og & Friends

Grizz

Veteran
I like Tahoe og, i dident get a memmo saying you were have a tahoe party, guess i better move up to 4g.

awsome Deez,

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
pics from day 41

pure asian sfv
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubb tech 7
picture.php

Gurl$cowt cookies
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I would personally rather have the sfv around over the louis, the smoke is on the exact same level but the sfv is waaaayyy more grower friendly. the louis takes a MINIMUM of 4 weeks in my aero cloner to even pop a single pathetic root and usually closer to 6-8 weeks in cloner to the point of where it can be transplanted into a cup at which point they tend to be a little less than 100% healthy/vigorous. the sfv on the other hand tends to bust out fat roots in less than 2 weeks and doesnt skip a beat...I'm droppin the louis for that reason in particular, the tahoe is more similar to the sfv as far as rooting/early vigor but has a much deeper chemish funk than the sweet og funk of the sfv & louis

Last edited:

Old Soul

Veteran
very nice bro, sorry to hear you lost all your moms, but it looks like you have a killer replacement lineup. Hit me up if you ever need anything.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thanks for the comparison...the LV13 clones i was gifted were also very very slow to root. out of 5 clones...2 rooted in 3 weeks. the other 3 popped puny roots yesterday its seriously been over a month! il have to try her out for personal smoke but if the taste is the same i guess that SFV cut is a winner....

still interested in trying the ghost...or maybe crossing the SFV to animal cookies maybe something nice in there..

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I've heard that the louis does better in nearly dry rockwool but I'd kill every baby i tried to take if i didnt have my aero...I dont have the patience/time to check on em all the time...I like to set it n forget it, havent changed the water in my cloner for over 6weeks...roots excel prevents slime from ever starting

never had the ghost as far as i know...and any animal cross would have to have some serious potential

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Mmmmm looks bomby, I think me and my girl are gonna make the road trip down to PO and she's gonna buy me the cut for our 1 year anniversary :) Thats what I asked for anyways..

Grizz

Veteran
Deezy whats the comparison between the legend and the sfv and louie cuts ? Im having the same problems with the louie as you stated but the legend is rooting alot better witch isent saying much lol

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
just popped some beans...

3- ecsd x shadow haze -true m/f
4- strawberry d x tahoe og -true m/f
4- killerchem x legend og -true m/f
and a single whitefire x sfv-chemd(rez herm)

also I was gifted some louis xiii pollen(reversed) I'm planning on dusting the gsc and a few others :)

Latest posts

Latest posts