What's new

Tahoe OG at 65 days

Relentless

Veteran
i ran abusive a couple times and let her go.. just not my thing.. been thru a lot of ogs and it wasnt one of the top ones IMO. but to each his own

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know - I found abusive to be more sativa than the other OG's, but my understanding is she was an OG x some kind of sativa ... that being said, I didn't find her that potent - until I really started smoking her heavy - her high keeps climbing - you don't hit a wall with her - like some other plants...but then again, to have to smoke more to really get where you want to be - is a bit opposite of what I tend to seek. I want to get there smoking as little as possible, ya know...

Thanks for your take on her Relentless...

dank.Frank

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Relentless do you find your ogs to be light sensitive? I feel like ive had my lights too close lately. I think they need 18+ inches. Where do you keep your hoods at? Air cooled? 1000w?

Relentless

Veteran
Crooked- I havent personally found that.. Forum is def light sensitive, but I havent found the og's to be.. But then again I have air cooled 600s or 1ks(depending on tent), and I usually have several oscillating fans running in each tent.. I run two 600s in a 3.5x6 and a 1k in a 5x5 so they are pretty small areas with a lot of air exchange..

Thanks for stoppin by fellas

Latest posts

Latest posts