What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Taco Bell Shrimp Tacos?

hkush

I'd say Taco Bell is trying to increase the average purchase price. I would like to see this shrimp though. I suspect there's probably more meat on a baby guppie than on a Taco Bell shrimp. If it is really shrimp at all.

AmishFarmer

I saw that too.I'm scared to eat a chicken taco because what kind of meat do you get to be able to sell it for $.99.So I'm sure that the shrimp aren't from some polluted waters in China somewhere.On the positive side,if you need to lose a few pounds,go for it.

Those shrimp tacos are nasty. I took one bite and said no thanks. Real shrimp, but they tasted like garbage. Luckily I also had a Cheesy Gordita Crunch for backup. :smoker:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most shrimp, salmon, talapia are farm raised under less than pristine conditions- more like cesspools. The only shrimp and salmon I eat is "wild" caught. Talapia is a real joke, basically it feeds off the feces of other fish

Most shrimp, salmon, talapia are farm raised under less than pristine conditions- more like cesspools. The only shrimp and salmon I eat is "wild" caught. Talapia is a real joke, basically it feeds off the feces of other fish

Talapia are great for aquaponics, doesnt get any cleaner than that.