What's new

T Haze X Skunk, O Haze X Skunk, Muscadine Mash & PTK

P

Peat

:yes: They're all lookin great, OG! :respect:

Those hazes look straight out da jungle! :rasta:

:listen2: I haven't come across much crinkle on the MMs.
Always great smoke tho. :joint:

I'd say, 8-10 wks 12/12.
Some folks like 'em a little early. :smokeit:
So far, I've always let 'em go 10. :drum:

:friends:

oregon_guy

Thanks Uncle,
You have such a busy post going on over there, I get kind of lost lol. You have it going on for sure in the kitchen bro.

Thanks Bigains for stopping by and the nice comments.

Hows it going Peat bro? Those 4 MM's just went into the flower tent yesterday. That poor tent is stuffed to the gills right now, Couldnt squeeze another plant in there if you tried. Shoud be pulling a Lemon Stinky out of there this week and I am sure a male or two will show up between the PTK & MM to give a little more space.

I waited the longest on the MM and put them into 3 gallon pots at about 18+ inches. Sould be able to give them a good run.

:smokey:

oregon_guy

A few pics of the Thai Haze at day 60. The on the right seems to have a little more skunk in her but both of are mostly Thai/Sativa/Haze. Looks like I am in for quite a flowering time on these. Glad I have some indies going in the tent as well lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have only been feeding about 30 percent fert. May bumb them up just a bit. Having issues with some of the leafs on the O Haze. Have to figure out what is going on with them

:smokeit:

GroBoy2000

Yikes,:kewlpics: those motherfuckers are beautiful, little hairs popping out everywhere, good ol' fashion school days, tight little buds they look to wanna be. Man, im friggin jealous. Good thing I got 9 of the haze/skunks myself in veg now. Good luck and happy harvest.

oregon_guy

Thanks Uncle and Gro,
Yeah I am guessing they are about half way through. I am in no hurry on these, I am just keeping them along the sides of the tent and have some 60-70 dayers in the middle. I will try to post up some more pics this weekend. I have not been able to do much the last couple of weeks.

oregon_guy

Here is a few pics of the O Haze at around 60 days. I have had issues with some of the large leaves looking ugly and drying up which has me a little worried this early in flowering. I am only feeding 1/3 strength and flushing every 2nd or 3rd watering. Guess I will see if it starts in on the small leaves surrouding the buds. Other than that, they seem to be budding normal and are looking pretty good. I am guessing over 100 days flowering on these as well as the T Haze.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Been fighting the bugs as well this last week. Again I found a couple mites on the plants so I treated the whole tent.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrats by the way on the nuptuals! the haze is looking mighty fine my friend,very hazy one might say

oregon_guy

Thanks Uncle for the words/

Here is a pic update of the room.

The T Haze day 71:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The O Haze around day 68. I am getting some strong Cat Piss aroma from one of these which I read is good with these hazes.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

oregon_guy

Thanks Uncle and George, you guys snuck those posts in on me between mine lol.

Yeah I am guessing over a 100 days for sure on both of those hazes.

Batboy

Does anyone have any hints for a good way to germ Sam the Skunkman's Original Haze x Skunk? I am 0 for 3 using methods that have popped all other seeds. I can't even get one to crack planting directly or soaking.

oregon_guy

Hey Bat,
Thanks for stopping by. I am sure that there are many different ways to do it but here is my method:

I use distilled water, pour it into a beer cup about a 1/3 of the way full. I put that cup in my veg tent and find a spot that is around78- 80 degrees and let the water get up to that temp.

Lightly scuff the bean with extra fine sandpaper.

Throw the beans into the cup of water and put a piece of cardborad over the top of the cup to keep the bright light from coming in. Shake the cup up every few hours to get the beans to sink to the bottom. Let them soak in the cup (with the coardboard on top to keep the light directly off of them for 24 hours or so.

After a good soak of 24+ hours I put the beans directly into my soil mix and water the soil with the same distilled water. Most of the beans will have cracked open after a 24 hour soak but I still plant the ones that haven't cracked as well.

I know many people use the paper towell method but I have been using the above with a 95% success rate or better for a couple of years now and don't plan on changing it.

Hope that helps.....

oregon_guy

Pic update.

I think I was off on my count last update (Stoner). The Thai Haze is at day 62 if I am reading my notes right. They still have a ways to go though.

picture.php

picture.php

The Original Haze at day 55. The first one looks like a pure haze and has a strong cat urine aroma to her:

picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:

I

idoreallytry

lookin good brother,,,how are things i hope everything is going well,,,peace