What's new

T.H.E. still cool?

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
It's been a while since I've run mushrooms - but I can't get em unless I grow em as I live in a VERY remote area . . .

Last time I bought spores was like . . . 2007. Is The H@wk$ Eye still a good place to viable spores?

no dont go to hawkeye spore quality is bad. Ralphster's is good for cash or money order. sporeworks for debit/credit card purchases.

I hope you arn't just regurgitating shit you read like all the kids at the shroomery.... honestly. I ordered from The hawkes eye... got my GT syringe LOADED with spores, jars colonizing now, no contams of yet.... and he gave me a free PE syringe..

Thats my experience with them!
No I seen syringes from them. Much too dark. Dark syringes are a contamination risk broken spores breed bacteria. I also dont believe sterility procedures are up to par. They may have improved over the years but the others I mentioned stand by there products and will talk to you personally resolve problems.

I will say hawkeye is better than earth's tongue took over 6 weeks to get an oder from them the 1 time I tried em.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
hmm, thanks for all the replies . . .

i never had any probs with THE in the past, maybe 10 or so orders, but i think i'll give Ralphsters a try anyways.

Thanks JacuzziSplot :)

Latest posts

Latest posts