What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Syqe cannabis inhaler

THC123

Veteran
Hi guys,

A friend of mine who has MS is interested in this inhaler. He does not like getting high.

The only thing he does not like is the fact that you have to buy pre-loaded cartridges because he want to put his own weed into the cartridges.

On the site of syqe it states that the cartridges contain pharmaceutical grade raw plant botanicals.

How can they guerantee it is pharmaceutical grade? Who produces the cannabis for theses cartridges, what company?

Any info would be appreciated.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Hello,

The vaporizer you are asking about is not for sale yet, is it? I had the pleasure of a short visit to where they developed the vaporizer in Tel Aviv, saw the 3D printer that they use to make them, or develop them.

As far as I know, the vaporizer has been used for clinical trials at Rambam Hospital in Haifa, with very good results. And in a couple more years the vaporizer should become available for home use for patients with medical prescriptions here in Israel.

Hopefully also for medical patients world-wide very soon.

When I visited them, they were getting the pharmaceutical grade herb from the only place you could at the time, a specialized company in the Netherlands. But probably by today they are already producing it here locally, but I don't know for sure. But it is guaranteed pharmaceutical grade for sure though. Remember the doses have to pass an strict control for the clinical trials, these are serious people working on this under the watchfull eye of the Health Ministry.

You can't load the vaporizers, it works with pre-packed cartridges, with seventy something exact doses each, or at least the prototype I held.

This is one cool device that will end up helping out tons of people's lives who refuse to use medical cannabis because of the smoke.

Peace!