What's new

swt#3 seed.boo freebies club

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
They are looking good Gnome. Clarence must have found a hidden stash of those seeds. I thought they ran out of em and now it seems they still got more. lol. Good to see they are still good even though they are supposively around 8 yrs old.

I am slackin on mine, need more space in veg as usual. I dont think there is ever enough room for everything. lol. :D

the gnome

Veteran
hah! there's never enough space in my veg room either ....
so many strains--->so little time :)

grownout i believe it when clarence says they are eight years old!
I have only 2 up out of several paks.
i just got another swt#3 freebie, a 5 pak this time.
not sure if I'll attempt to pop em since the other 2 are so far ahead of the game?
hoping to score some pollen tho... ;)

i have a pile of new strains going in 12/12 today so i may get some pollen and make something.
I have chemdog 4D,
PUS-casey jones #3
CBG's peyote purple
and a cross i made from Bogs sour strawberrykush X power kush fems seeds.
so i'll have a nice variety of pollen to choose from to hit the swt#3s
but i really want to get male swt3 pollen to chuck

the gnome

Veteran
Very nice gnome! I soaked two of my SWT3s in water for 24 hours and now they have been in a wet paper towel for about 36 hours and still no signs of a tail. Im going to give them a little extra time though. Ive got them on a heating pad so they are staying nice and warm. Ive got my fingers crossed.

hang in there BB, don't let em sit in soil too long or they will
water rot, get em into soem soil.
Ive seen em pop 2 weeks later from soil if they're slow to germ

Puffster

could someone with swt#3 please reboot the swt#3 x Ak47 cross that used to be so popular? :comfort:

Those beans always gave gigantic producers of the best quality, excellent for sog growing.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ the gnome

Dude a healthy non-mutant trifoliate female is rare as fuck bro they are almost always males when they are 3 ways anyways. Whatever you do keep clones of that plant man, we MUST pollinate her with some super grapefruity pollen :biggrin:

Awesome stuff :respect: :good:

Stay Grapefruity! :joint:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats

Many years back he sent Gypsy a boatload of breeder seconds from his farm in Switzerland for Gypsy to give away as freebies....and recently according to Clarence they discovered a stash of these seeds in the seedbay vault thankfully. Not sure if they have any left though, very rare sought after beans indeed! :joint:

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sadly i got a 0/5 germ on the freebies ,but one the bright side.I have swt tooth running ...so hoooray!!! for the tooth ...yippeeeee. :)))

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
congrats on your females gnome... ;)

do you have any unsexed at this point? still hoping for that male...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I ended up gettin a cpl packs of the swt #3 freebies recently...bout a week ago i set some to germ and at this point less than a handful have sprouted. I guess a few is better than 0 so ill see what comes outta these few and then sprout some more in hopes of gettin a better germ rate. I plan on running them along with some of SOTF swt ibls :) good vibez

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: :party: :smoke out:

Awesome that you have some going man, and yes a few are better than none that's for damn sure! :good:

We know the Swt IBL's are going to pop that's for damn sure! :tiphat:

Keep it Grapefruity brother! All good karma & positive vibes to you and your sweeties :joint:

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gots me another order in from the boo... and got a 5 pack of swt#3 :D

it looks like my 2 swt#3s are girls!! :good:
and one is a tri-foliate
here they are
picture.php

and the 3 way
picture.php

and the 3 way showing her privates :eyelash:
picture.php

All right!! Congrats gnome on the girls especially the tri!:jump:

Last edited:

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Out of the 3 I got to germ one didn't make it and the rest are very slow to start.
I kept the other 2 and snipped a tiny bit off the bottom of the seeds keeping them for 3-4 weeks in paper towel soaked in water and fungicide.
Today I finally noticed growth on them as well, but VERY slow and VERY thin taps coming out.
So that's a 5\5 germ rate but very weak seeds that needs tons of caring.

I'll do my best to keep whatever I got.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Germ'd one of my 5packs and in 24hrs I got 2 with tap roots and in beer cups of coco/perlite. Its on!!!! :D

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Got one that has broke ground. I expect the others will be do the same soon. If I get 4 I will definitely handle the F2's for the seedfund.

Latest posts

Latest posts