What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

swollen members

NOKUY

Veteran
the song #2 by swolen off the black album....when madchild spits...spits about cane corso dogs and unchained pits....beautiful.

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
still feelin swollen members.....

check out this shit thats only avail on myspace unfortunat.

swollen4nication (spelled right) chili peppers coverish

...fukin cant get the song out my head its so good

...supposed to be on their new album...shit they are gonna BLOW THE FUCK UP! (i dont think they will handle gigantic success very well tho)

not just cuz that song, but man they are great....and put in the work.....cant deny a group that pretty much plays internationally at specific ski/snowboard spots.

oh heres swollen4nication on ytube....just a lame picture w/ the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1omkIjzsxU

johnbobit

I first heard swollen members maybe 10+years ago on a snowboarding video. I was hooked ever since. ran to my pc loaded up napster and had everything they had ever done. Wow long time ago. Didnt DEL used to be in swollen members??

X

xxDR.KICKASSxx

they kick major ass and i am a member of the battleaxe warriors i was number 910 t join there movement. battleaxe 4 life

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I think these guys are banned from coming back to the U.S...at least MadChild is...that sucks because they put on a good show.
I saw them twice in 2006 and they were epic shows.

X

xxDR.KICKASSxx

they are working on getting mad back into the states right now

Latest posts

Latest posts