What's new

Sweet tooth, or #3, or #4, & which breeder should I choose?

Hi guys.

Seriously considering Sweet tooth for this next indoor grow. I've heard a lot of good things.

My local seed shop has:

Sweet Tooth #3 from Spice of Life for 55€
Sweet Tooth #4 from Spice of Life for 55€

Opinions? I'd really appreciate the input.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 3, 2, 1 ....................

Countdown for SOTF to grace us with the ST love!

I would like to know the differences as well. Lost my lovely BB genetics so gotta find a replacement. Planning to buy some Sweet Tooth seeds soon after I do more research. Are the phenotypes consistent?

Example: All #3 look like each other, all #4 look like one another, etc.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So they have these at seedbay? Yea, SOTF should be here any moment to tell all. He has me indoctrinated to buy #3 when it is available, no choice in the matter.

Ima gonna have a look at the boo. Do not see it.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
#3 and #4 from sol

shit soft is late... i thought he'd be in here ranting i heard he has a i phone app that sends him a urgent text message anytime sweet tooth is mentioned on ic mag....

Last edited:

sanjuan

Kootenay of Deluxe Seeds said the #3 seeds will be available in December, as I recall.
But to answer the OP, I'd get the #4 locally because it is a collector's item at this point.

F

FIREofKALI

hell sweet tooth thread and...that guy with multiple disorder is missing...whats wrong with the world?:laughing: hehe

hey Air Freshener, get 3 or 4,...those spice of life seeds should be pretty old...good luck with poppin them....:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

touringfunkband

I grew a batch of ST#3's when Steve announced their release back in the day on Overgrow. Definitely some tasty, above average smoke with a pungent grapefruit odor. ST#3 produces large, billowy buds so be extra cautious come cure time to avoid mold.

Good luck on yr grow!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Steve no longer breads cannabis all of his remaining stock is at Gypsy or kootenay has it. All of the new stuff is not from Steve.

KosmoKramer

Any SOL Sweet tooth would have to be some pretty old seeds. From what I know, SOL hasn't made any ST3 for quite some time.

I received SW#3 as freebies from the 'Bou about 8 months ago. Requested them many times and finally got my wish granted. Out of 8, none germed. So I'd say be cautious when purchasing any from anyone.

Latest posts

Latest posts