What's new

Sweet Tooth Available

B

bcell

SOTF420 - I agree SWT is classic. Not the most potent but favorite from my garden. Light and experienced smokers alike gravitate to it.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone wants some Spice of Life Grapefruit genes the time is now, the strain "GLO" is on the Boo! It's being sold by Kootenay under the name "Deluxe Seeds" but it's straight up Spice of Life strain : Sweet Pink Grapefruit (Mommy of Sweet Tooth) x Flo which is the "floral" sativa phenotype of blueberry genetics. These will be alot like Sweet Tooth, maybe a bit more Sativa influenced and up high. :joint: If you want the Sweet fruity frost, there it is. I would take the GLO over the GF x BB personally, since you were wondering!

Ribsauce

i dunno if any of you guys noticed but there was like 6 packs of sweet tooth #3 seconds on the bay this morning along with four of the original Deep Congo F1s for about three minutes... i already have some "adventurously mixed SOL" packs (swt #3, swt#4 and blockhead mix) laying around that imma pop real soon so i didnt get the sweet tooth but i did manage to get the deep congos which im extremely excited about... i think im gonna do a thread popping both of my deep congos (these seeds are over 5 years old) and my SOL mix packs which im pretty certain are more than a few years old too and see what gems i get out of them

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, suprised they had them listed as BIN. How much were they?

UPDATE: Looks like there is only about 10 packs of GLO left on the boo, this is a straight up F1 SPG cross! I bet these will be gone in next 24 hours max.

Ribsauce

they were only 60 bucks a pack i feel a very good price... i got my adventurously mixed packs for 35 dollars a piece back when they had weekend specials on the bay... i mean i know these beans got some dust on em but man even if i only get a single pretty lady or fertile male outta it i feel ive come out on top

R

Red Swan

I tried 3 beans of the ST1.1 and wasn't super happy with the girl I got , but I have more seeds to try. I did grow the BS 2.2 and got a few awesome females. I did get one that is a mutant SPG phenome. It's green, doesn't stretch and just becomes a gigantic bud with a grapefruit taste.
Outside, it can get budrot though since it's so thick. Fattest buds I ever grew outside of Jack Herer. Kept a mom of that one. I hoped the ST1.1 would give an SPG pheno.

Beancounter who hasn't posted here in a loooong time gave me some Blockhead x ST3 , and Sweet tooth #3 f2's, so that should be fun... and free.

Don't throw your males away people, make seeds!

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
St1.1 - 55 days -

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

B

bcell

Whats the BOO? GLO sounds interesting. Edit - Little slow - I get what Boo is.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she's grapefruit like untill day 55 getting more and more musky in their 9th week flowering

B

bcell

I missed out. Same with Chimera BB X Grapefruit. I have been offered some Sweet Skunk x Swt#3. I may give those a shot in the near future.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that's a potentially great cross, in my gallery are some pics of a Sweet Tooth #4 x Blueberry/Sweet Skunk cross and it's quite delish and a really good quality high. I made a backcross of it to a different SPG dominant Sweet Tooth #4 male from an original SOL seed pack that was like 7 years old or so and will be making sure some of those pretty little brown tiger striped beans make it to the bay for some others to play. :joint:

outdoordreams

Who made the Sweetskunk x Swt#3..............that is a cross I have been thinking about for some time now. Glad to see someone made it.

Should be some super tasty herb.

B

bcell

The Sweet Skunk x SWT#3 was made by another grower - it is not available that I know of from a seed bank.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am pretty sure that most of the major distributing seed banks would carry the Spice of Life Sweet Tooth. I picked it up awhile back no problems..

It has not been made for several years now and counting, the special chromatic BB male used to make it is now extinct and it only exists today in very old & rare stock or people who kept it or made more beans. It is very true-breeding thankfully.
The "Sweet Tooth 1.1" which is the same exact thing as Grapefruit x BB from Chimera that was recently available is similiar as it has the SPG mom, but the BB dad is different. Plus it's an F1 which is 50%/50% of each where as the real Sweet Tooth #3 and #4 were multiple time backcrosses using very hand selected plants from HUGE populations grown out by Breeder Steve in Switzerland, and word has it that he had help from aliens. FYI :tiphat:

outdoordreams

The Sweet Skunk x SWT#3 was made by another grower - it is not available that I know of from a seed bank.

You should make a grow thread in the Deluxe Seeds Forum (SOL)
or in the Legends/DjShort forum, so that we can follow your progress.

Have you grown the sweetskunk before?

Latest posts

Latest posts