What's new

sweet tooth and white widow clones

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, the most grapefruity ones have the best special toothy happy buzz that is a good cut from all what I can tell bro! They are gonna finish nicely your plant has really come along and nice frost for 5 weeks too! :canabis: :woohoo:

Leon Brooks

im really impressed with the strain. even though its my first grow and i cant compare it to others, this plant has been so kind to me its ridiculous. just a few more weeks and:smokeit:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly and don't you dare harvest it early bro or I will come through the screen & kick your ass and replant it in my backyard and then give it back to you when it's done. ;)

We are going to fully flush that baby for 2 weeks and let it turn colors so it tastes like heaven & fruit okay? Promise me, & after week 6 we start flushing okay? :canabis:

Leon Brooks

Exactly and don't you dare harvest it early bro or I will come through the screen & kick your ass and replant it in my backyard and then give it back to you when it's done. ;)

We are going to fully flush that baby for 2 weeks and let it turn colors so it tastes like heaven & fruit okay? Promise me. :canabis:

rofl. we live in the same state and maybe the same part so ill save you the trouble of coming through the screen and meet you somewhere, offering no resistance:bow:. there is no way im pulling her early. if anything ill let it go a little long to compensate for my transplant f'up.

and for sure she will get a proper flush. its only fair i treat her right after the things i have done to her.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should have seen the freaky stuff I did to my last Sweet Tooth mommy plant when I was lonely one night and the girlfriend was out of town. :party:

Yeah, that was kinda weird. Ever see a pot plant with sexy lingerie on it before? ;)

AcroPhobic

You should have seen the freaky stuff I did to my last Sweet Tooth mommy plant when I was lonely one night and the girlfriend was out of town. :party:

Yeah, that was kinda weird. Ever see a pot plant with sexy lingerie on it before? ;)
:laughing: .... what are your thoughts on a SOL Sweet-tooth X DeathStar?

My friend in Vegas is making the cross using ST male and a clone off her gifted DS cut/motherplant. I can't wait to get gifted those beans as I love me some sweettooth.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that will be some killer smoke and a strong plant. The right way I have found to breed with the Tooth is to use the male pollen so it seems like he has the right idea!

My next cross will probably be a Shishkaberry Female x Sweet Tooth #4 male :canabis:

Send some of those beans over to the bay when you get a chance! :woohoo:

AcroPhobic

I think that will be some killer smoke and a strong plant. The right way I have found to breed with the Tooth is to use the male pollen so it seems like he has the right idea!

My next cross will probably be a Shishkaberry Female x Sweet Tooth #4 male :canabis:

Send some of those beans over to the bay when you get a chance! :woohoo:
Actually, its a her. Shes sending me DeathStar clones in August and I'll get the DS x ST beans whenever those are ready. I'm only person she sends beans to so I'm expecting a shitload. :jump: The Bay sounds like a plan for donating good genetics like that.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Tooth is one of the most comfortable soothing smokes, very kind happy buzz with no anxiety justa big smile and good vibes. :canabis:

fooster

OK GUYS AND GALS, here is a little update on my medical garden.
Those girls have been feeding off bontanicare grow and bloom, during veg also a some floranova from general hydro ponics. every now and then during the beginning i squeezed lime in my water to lower ph, also got those orange liquid that's for ph down that i use every now and then in the distilled water that i use.

They been under UFOS during flowering, also got floros in there just for extra support for the leds. one is a tri band ufo, the other one is a quad band ufo, both 90 watt.
I started flowering them on May 3rd, it is a little over a month and they look "GREAT" I can't wait to chop them baby and have a taste of my OWN medicine.

fooster

Here is White Widow, the flower is a little thin, i hope they get fatter after another 30 days of flowering, but she is FROSTY AS HELL!!!
20100608211919831sanmat.jpg

Here is a shot of the main cola, as you can see, its very thin
2010060821.jpg

fooster

Here is the sweet tooth, the one in the beginning which is thin and less bushy turned out to finish have more orange hairs than the one that was more bushy. It seems like one is going to finish faster than the other one for some weird reason...
201006082119.jpg

She is getting very frosty also, the flower smells like lychee,
20100608211.jpg

here is the other sweet tooth, which at first was the more bushy one.
2010060821192.jpg

This is the main cola of this one
40982003.jpg

I really hope I get to have at least a 1/4 oz per plant, they are all under 1.5 gal, with soil, coco and perlite. also got a little guirilla bud fertilizer which I got from the igrow party on 4/19th. as well as a little bat guano which i put in this month.

fooster

whoever be talkin shit about how LEDs can't grow good quality medicine, they are just old minded and can't think about anything else other than max yield with out caring about our planet.
of course the plus side is saving electricity bills, but if we all switch to LED, how much energy would be saved on this planet?

BTW the floros don't use much energy also so stfu =D

Latest posts

Latest posts