What's new

sweet tooth and white widow clones

fooster

i got a bottle of the bontacare fert, the one for veg stage. used 1/16 oz yesterday for a liter of water on some new train wreck clones i got, i put them i coco-coir, lets see how they turn out. also i watered some of it on the rest of the plants i got. I thought it might be a bad idea to flush it but apparently my boy was saying i over fert it which i am not going to trust no more

fooster

just placed two more clones from blue sky under those lights,
picked up two train wreck, this time, they are in coco coir, no mix, given a drop or two of the bonticare fert i have, and use aarowhead distilled water on them. not gonna flush them and lets see how they turn out!!

Leon Brooks

good luck fooster. i just threw my girls into flower yesterday. i watered today with a small glob of molassaes. next water will be food and then just water.

p.s. i m very interested in how your sweet tooth turns out so dont be afraid to post pics.

Last edited:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does your Sweet Tooth smell like a candy pink grapefruit rind or a citrusy pine-sol type smell when you rub the stems? Are the leaf stems red/purplish?

Is the main stalk striped with any purplish candy cane type stripes?

There is a Sweet Tooth from Barney's that is totally different and unrelated to Breeder Steve's Sweet Tooth but used the same name. I am still wondering which one you guys have from Harborside.

The Spice of Life one will normally have similiar traits that were asked about above. :blowbubbles:

Leon Brooks

real deal?

real deal?

Does your Sweet Tooth smell like a candy pink grapefruit rind or a citrusy pine-sol type smell when you rub the stems? Are the leaf stems red/purplish?

Is the main stalk striped with any purplish candy cane type stripes?

There is a Sweet Tooth from Barney's that is totally different and unrelated to Breeder Steve's Sweet Tooth but used the same name. I am still wondering which one you guys have from Harborside.

The Spice of Life one will normally have similiar traits that were asked about above. :blowbubbles:

smells like pink grapefuit big time and the stems leading to the fan leaves are purpilsh. also the main stalk does have fairly uniform purplish stripes all along it. guess this means its the real deal:jump:

fooster

Here is the white widow from blue sky, tomorrow will be day 21 of 24/7. they just got put in a tent today from HTG, also got a fan in there for circulation. carbon filter will be installed soon.
sorry for the messed up picture
img0542i.jpg

fooster

here is one of the sweet tooth, she's kinda short...
img0544t.jpg

Here is the other one, she is a little taller than the other one however not as bushy
img0546e.jpg

fooster

I just started feeding them bontanicare fert, just a tiny bit, to see if it'll get rid of the yellow leafs, it seems like the white widow loves it and it is freakin growing the fastest.

Leon Brooks

my sweet tooth loves a little shot of botanicare when it gets it. also it does look like your ST was hungry but it also has burnt tips so my guess -im a first time grower- is there was a ph lockout followed by over feeding or vice versa. from what i have learned all you can do now is focus on new growth. if the new growth is healthy then your plant is healthy. also, be sure to let your plants dry out in between waterings, i let mine get to where they are just about to tell me they need water.

p.s. dont forget to get some cal-mag or techniflora MagiCal (what i use) to supplement the distilled water, LOW doses if you want to use it every time

fooster

i been puttin a drop or two of the botanicare fert, also plant food just today from general hydro ponics, i was told that stuff is hella strong so i just gaved it two drops and mixed it with water and feed it to all of the plants, the white widow is drinking up a shit load of water, that fool's dirt is the driest out of the three. i think this one should do good. when i transplanted it, the roots were everywhere. it might need another transplant again soon, i'll probably do it right before flowering and add some different nuts

fooster

one of the sweet tooth that wasn't doing so good did a 180, it is freakin growing FAST, everyday i see few inches of height on that bastard, the white widow is getting bushy also, i took off the lower fan leafs that have new branches coming out, see what happends

fooster

this is white widow, lots of new branches coming out from the side, i took off the lower two fan leafs
img0587ax.jpg

this one is one of the sweet tooth, it was shorter than the white widow, but somehow it is the same height as the white widow now.
img0588xq.jpg

now this one, somehow it is not doing as good as the rest... it was the bushier sweet tooth, but also short. it seems like she aint too happy
img0590x.jpg