What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWEET TOOTH #4 IBL or Sweet Tooth #3 Anyone grow both?

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I've been desperately searching for a pack of SWT#3 to treat some of the effects of my cancer treatments. No luck so far. How about SWT#4 IBL? Anyone here grown both and can break it down for me maybe? I've read Brother Natures posts on Afghaan 90. Maybe that would be a good one, but this issue is fairly "time sensitive" if you get my drift. I don't really have time to try any "maybes".

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've been desperately searching for a pack of SWT#3 to treat some of the effects of my cancer treatments. No luck so far. How about SWT#4 IBL? Anyone here grown both and can break it down for me maybe? I've read Brother Natures posts on Afghaan 90. Maybe that would be a good one, but this issue is fairly "time sensitive" if you get my drift. I don't really have time to try any "maybes".
Sorry to hear you have cancer friend. I hope someone will show up that can help you. Maybe you can go to our seed forums and find what you are looking for.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Two responses out of 126 views. I'm on a roll! :)

sk0921..Did you find any Sativa leaners in your SWT# 4? I understand that those will pop up and is what I am looking for. I'm not a big sedative guy,and prefer something that leans toward the Sativa side. I don't mind a good balance tho.

igrowone

Veteran
I've done a little window shopping on some SWT crosses that BeanHoarder has made
descriptions are on hemp depot, not the pure but some grow reports give good feedback
modest price, best of luck in finding good medicine

Dime

I have grown both . I also bought some #4 pollen from Breeder Steve and it was non viable so to make it up he sent me 100 seeds of st#4 which was very nice of him. I didn't use it for cancer so no comment there but I dropped it because it didn't do it for me. The best SOL I ever grew was from the red shisk line. I had an extremely potent one but yielded next to nothing. Get well ,best wishes. This is cotton candy,it is pretty close to the ST I had.

Attachments

• candy.jpg
    candy.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I remember sweet tooth being an extremely potent variety. I sure hope you find the beans be them regular seed or s1s I have been looking for sweet tooth too for years with no luck. But due to your circumstance I truly hope someone reaches out to you and helps you acquire all that you seek blessings your way

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have grown both . I also bought some #4 pollen from Breeder Steve and it was non viable so to make it up he sent me 100 seeds of st#4 which was very nice of him. I didn't use it for cancer so no comment there but I dropped it because it didn't do it for me. The best SOL I ever grew was from the red shisk line. I had an extremely potent one but yielded next to nothing. Get well ,best wishes. This is cotton candy,it is pretty close to the ST I had.
The plants pictured are impressive, super healthy and good producers, what was your average yield on those girls?

SunnyListon

I grew the Adventure Mix, which was various plants pollinated by Sweet Tooth males - fantastic plants!
Thats so right! These where gold.

After that a F2 of the Number 3 was tried, but it sucked big time.
But then, it only one plant.
Then interest in the Sweet tooth 3 was lost.

The 4 was not as popular as the 3.

The 3 had some autoflowering thing going on, but somewhat easy to handle.

My advice:
Search for the Adventure mix instead, lol

LostTribe

Premium user
You just keep on keepin on pulling the ol gems out of nowhere!

Dime

You just keep on keepin on pulling the ol gems out of nowhere!
My friend who runs a compassion club in London Ontario grew with Breeder Steve in Switzerland when they worked on sweet tooth. He gave me different cuts and seeds back in the late 90's when I grew for him till I got raided.