What's new

sweet skunk

S

shuswap

does anyone here have any experience growing spice of lifes sweet skunk or the island sweet skunk...? iminterested in its growth characteristics and if she is topped when just rooted and flowered how she will manage that,looking for a 4 colaed girl finishing around 18 inches.

Green Supreme

Veteran
I have grown SOL Sweet Skunk on and off since about 99. I am told best way is either sog or put fresh rooted cuts in a 1 gallon pot for 10 days under 1000 watt. Then into 20 gallon pots and on too flower. I grew her as trees. Love that strain. Peace GS

S

shuswap

i have the original sol cut at a friends and havent grown her out in years,last time i flowered at one foot and it stopped at 5 feet,lmao,trying to grab it a bit differently this time around

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Steve's Sweet Skunk clone only is a way different plant to Island's Sweet Skunk as far as I know...

S

shuswap

i did not know that thanks for sharing,i got this cut from steve himself so iknow its the real deal,just lookingfor differnt users ideas

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
i did not know that thanks for sharing,i got this cut from steve himself so iknow its the real deal,just lookingfor differnt users ideas

Perhaps you should ask Steve himself.

Who better than the breeder?

:tiphat:

Ojo

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to grow it, you can really cut down on the stretch by topping it out early in veg and then also tipping it right when it's put into flower this is a good way to manage the stretch but will affect the yields. Love the Swt Sk am working on getting her back myself ;)

Much love! SOL gear from Steve's era is where it's at :good:

T

TREE KING

guys how leafy is the iss? is it a bitch to trim? it looks that way from the pics i saw

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
iss is not what everyone is talking about here, iss is a cross of swt sk :canabis:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha was just pointing it out man, never grew iss myself never wanted to compared to the awesome Sweet Skunk and it's citrus frosty hazey goodness :joint:

Smoked some of a crossing I did of her years back just a few minutes ago and I am soaring and my eyes are bloodshot red and I keep laughing at stupid shit :biggrin:

Much love :canabis:

T

TREE KING

yeah i wish the Sweet Skunk finished sooner or else i would grow it but i try to stay with strains that are done in 65 days or less from clone. iss is on my list of strains to grow in the future

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about Red's selfed Sweet Skunk that's at the boutique? Is this the real deal?

A thread was started but it went nowhere...

R.Fortune

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes those are absolutely the real deal Sweet Skunk S1's :canabis:

Last edited:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Worth every penny too, I have a pack of them in the fridge myself :)

Sweet Skunk indoors with bright lights, healthy plants and CO2 should be done in like 10 weeks flowering if the plants are vegged to preflower first so they are sexually mature otherwise when you flip seed plants very young they are going to take longer in flower most times because of the switch over delay to blooming. Some Sweet Skunk S1's should be possibly earlier I think too than 10 weeks I have seen people take them at 9 and they looked great but there is a window for sure I know that Green Supreme used to take the SOL cut longer so they would be really potent and totally done. Sweet Skunk is some of the best smoke you are going to likely ever have when done right! :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts