What's new

Sweet Skunk

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The really, really, really bomb ass 11-13 week pheno. Is it clone only? Does Legend's seeds have the same one just femmed?

I want it.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Legend's version is an S1. Some great plants within, no doubt, but I'm sure you can source the clone with a little help. ;)

-Chimera

dmt

Veteran
dude u know i have the original cut from steves og mom didnt you? clone guy has it on his menu too, d

dmt

Veteran
its steve og sweet skunk 12-14 weeker, quadruples in size with stretch. 1 foot plant flipped is like 5 feet ripe. i would love a cut of the definitve iss, but she died in transit last fall, d

T

the_coota

Can I get international postage on the og clone:prettyplease::sasmokin:
I should be so lucky:laughing:

TheHashAssassin

ya dmt. its grapefruit. the skunk part in the name came from steve thinking he had used a Big Skunk Korean male for the cross, then realising after the seeds were packaged that it had been hit with the Nl/Haze male when seeds were grown out and the sativas encountered.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should have a very sharp citrus smell if it's the SS :joint:

Has a special smell when burned much like hazey incense it's unmistakable in the air.

I used to have the OG cut years ago that I risked driving over the border with to bring back home to the NE but lost it when I moved across the country few years ago, luckily I used it in some nice crosses and still have plenty of the beans thank the Lord. :canabis:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Did that baby justice dude. ;)

+K to you!

Here are some pics of a Sweet Skunk dominant hybrid of a Swt #4 x Swt Sk/BB cross I made.

picture.php

picture.php

Beyond delicious citrus and smells like incense when burned. Fantastic happy high, just vaped some earlier! :biggrin:

T

the_coota

^yeh that I missed out on dagnammit.

That swtsk does look the tits, guess that'd make SOT's effort the vagina, both get me equally hard.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
I dont know about the clone only but I can say ISS is a winner deep citrus smell and the smell in the air is excatly as decribed ealier

picture.php

T

the_coota

Chimera, are you able to disclose the results of the analysis of the Sweet Skunk clone to verify the parentage? As I understand even the Grapefruit side is speculative.

T

the_coota

^didnt hold high hopes of getting an answer from Chimera, pity.

I have read from him elsewhere that he was having the analysis done.

chief bigsmoke

Awesome thread. I'm 6 weeks into my first run with this special cut. I'm even more stoked now that I've found this thread. due to icmags horrible search engine it took months to find a good SS thread.

i.love.scotch

Interesting thread indeed, old as hell though lol.

Does anyone have any insight into the Peak Seeds Sweet Skunk?

I think it might be Sweet Skunk x ISS.

Have one at 6 weeks right now and its looking really nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts