What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Seeds - Legit?

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Yes they are for real. Strong healthy plants from their seeds, that grow as described. Runtz XL Auto, Jack 47, and Orange Apricot Glue XL Auto are the strains that i have grown. Sitting on a pack of Strawberry Cola Sherbet.

Here's a little nug of the Orange Apricot Glue fresh from a baggie:

image.jpeg

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mates,

Thanks for the visit and comments.

We usually prefer that growers speak for themselves, so thanks FletchF.Fletch ;)

But I should also share some info, of course. Sweet Seeds® was founded in 2005, we have been in the market for almost 20 years. We were pioneers in the feminization of seeds with the use of STS. We've also been pioneers in the release of photoperiod-dependent ultra-fast flowering strains, which we named as F1 Fast Version® when they first were released in 2013.

We don't buy bulk seeds to then rename and re-brand them. We produce all the seeds that we sell. Also, our R&D Department, performs all the investigation and strain development for the strains from our genetic collection.

So, taking all this in consideration, talking about cannabis seedbanks, Sweet Seeds® is as a real of a deal as you can get.

Also, if you check our 2024 Catalog, pages 56-57-58, you can see the list of all the international prizes awarded to our strains in the last 18 years.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
Thank you, Sir.

Just had ur Chem Beyond Diesel
Had to kill it.. Sadly.. Because it was just there to learn me how to use coco and my tap water with an EC of 0.7
:/ Not eazy with Canna A+B and EC so high.

Do u have CBD that is mandarine/Gas/Fruity?
THC: 2-5%?

Thanks for responding mate, i do appreciate that.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thank you, Sir.

Just had ur Chem Beyond Diesel
Had to kill it.. Sadly.. Because it was just there to learn me how to use coco and my tap water with an EC of 0.7
:/ Not eazy with Canna A+B and EC so high.

Do u have CBD that is mandarine/Gas/Fruity?
THC: 2-5%?

Thanks for responding mate, i do appreciate that.

Please have a look at this one: https://sweetseeds.es/en/cbd-seeds/2478-honey-peach-auto-cbd.html

It's not exactly as you mention, it usually produces a bit more THC than 2-5% and the aromas are mostly sweet, citric and fruity, so probably not exactly what you are looking for, besides that it is an autoflowering strain, but please check that one.

Kind regards,

tommy

Maria Sanchez

Sweet Seeds are the Real Deal.
Plants grow as advertised, no surprises.
The seeds come to you very dark and mature, and I've had 100% germ over ... maybe 20+ of their seeds.

From my own grows of Sweet, I recommend the Jack 47 and Cream Mandarine autos.
The Sweet Skunk auto is small but incredibly fast and stinky-potent.

Can't go wrong with Sweet Seeds.

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway

Please have a look at this one: https://sweetseeds.es/en/cbd-seeds/2478-honey-peach-auto-cbd.html

It's not exactly as you mention, it usually produces a bit more THC than 2-5% and the aromas are mostly sweet, citric and fruity, so probably not exactly what you are looking for, besides that it is an autoflowering strain, but please check that one.

Kind regards,

tommy
I never ever grow Autoflower indoor.
I even like to take a mom, and hold on to that fire.. If i would get a good plant and can not safe it, or use it further for breeding projects, i would hate my self.

Btw, Autos and Indoor is stupid tbh, in my Opinion.
Maybe a really fast one, if u need bud very fast. But even then i wouldn't go for that.

@Maria Sanchez With real Deal i meant something different, sorry for confusing here.
There is a lot of Dutch and Spain so called "breeders" that are just pollen chuckers or white labelers, so they bought they're seeds and sell them as there own. I want some one who put work into there own genetics. Because i care 3-4 months for them. And if i have the choice, i choice the passion and love behind the work. U know what i mean? I know, not everyone search the same like me.. But i do.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again everyone!

Thanks for leaving all your comments and reviews :)

Ttutorial: when I was writing my reply I thought to myself that maybe you were not considering autos, then I thought I should ask you about it, but then I noticed that you shared many of your criteria and that probably if you were not considering autoflowering strains you'd also mention it and it was not mentioned.

In that case the only option I could recommend would be Cream Caramel CBD®, this one: https://sweetseeds.es/en/cbd-seeds/2481-cream-caramel-cbd.html

Although it does not match some of your criteria. For example, it would very probably have 2x or 3x the THC you'd like it to have. But if you'd do a selection searching for the low THC pheno from about 10 plants, you'd probably find at least one with the mentioned THC profile.

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
Hi again everyone!

Thanks for leaving all your comments and reviews :)

Ttutorial: when I was writing my reply I thought to myself that maybe you were not considering autos, then I thought I should ask you about it, but then I noticed that you shared many of your criteria and that probably if you were not considering autoflowering strains you'd also mention it and it was not mentioned.

In that case the only option I could recommend would be Cream Caramel CBD®, this one: https://sweetseeds.es/en/cbd-seeds/2481-cream-caramel-cbd.html

Although it does not match some of your criteria. For example, it would very probably have 2x or 3x the THC you'd like it to have. But if you'd do a selection searching for the low THC pheno from about 10 plants, you'd probably find at least one with the mentioned THC profile.

Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy
What is with ur Chem Beyond Diesel buddy? I got the plant in 2L like i mentioned before, but had to kill it.. Sadly. Was a good Indica plant man. Nice big fat Indica leafes, was healthy as hell!

Ur Opinion on that one would be awesome. Maybe i should give it a try.
I want a CBD that (i know it sounds crazy) does not smell or taste like weed actually.
Fruity/Orange/pure Gas. Maybe a other terpene is fine like lavender, or a more complex terp mixture.

Got ACE CBD on my list. But it has 0.5% THC. I do want some with 2-5%, and a lot of CBD.
Serious Seeds is not on my list, because CBD Warlock is to much "weed".
But u guys have fruity stuff ive heard (Sweet Seeds) the name suggest it :D
@Tommy G And btw, ur elephant on the package and the package are super dope dude!

Delicious Seeds is dead for me personal! I did bought 5 fem seeds and got 5 males (not herms) out of that, with white leafes and creepy stuff.
Maybe ive got unlucky, but i dont care. They are dead for me.

Ca++

I put two from each vendor in a few days ago. They were all 10mm out the ground today. The green spirit F1 (I had avoided in my last damp location), and the 11 roses FV I'm fond of. Yesterday I put in the Killer Kush again, as it ticks the boxes. I did fail with the Jack 47s, but having seen no other reports of this, it must of been me. We all get it wrong occasionally.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
What is with ur Chem Beyond Diesel buddy? I got the plant in 2L like i mentioned before, but had to kill it.. Sadly. Was a good Indica plant man. Nice big fat Indica leafes, was healthy as hell!

Ur Opinion on that one would be awesome. Maybe i should give it a try.
I want a CBD that (i know it sounds crazy) does not smell or taste like weed actually.
Fruity/Orange/pure Gas. Maybe a other terpene is fine like lavender, or a more complex terp mixture.

Got ACE CBD on my list. But it has 0.5% THC. I do want some with 2-5%, and a lot of CBD.
Serious Seeds is not on my list, because CBD Warlock is to much "weed".
But u guys have fruity stuff ive heard (Sweet Seeds) the name suggest it :D
@Tommy G And btw, ur elephant on the package and the package are super dope dude!

Delicious Seeds is dead for me personal! I did bought 5 fem seeds and got 5 males (not herms) out of that, with white leafes and creepy stuff.
Maybe ive got unlucky, but i dont care. They are dead for me.

Cheers mate!

I thought you had problems with Chem Beyond Diesel®, C.B.D., but after reviewing your posts in this thread, apparently you didn't have any problem, as you said the plant was very healthy. If I didn't get something please let me know.

And yes, that would probably be a nice choice for you, as the diesel terpenes, with citric and sweet tones, could fit your criteria.

CHEM BEYOND DIESEL®, C.B.D.​

This CBD-rich strain consists of a genetic coming from the USA and it is the result of the cross between one of the most famous and outstanding American strains, a Chemdawg and a CBD-rich European genetic of American ancestors from the Diesel family.

The THC:CBD ratio of this strain stands between 1:1 and 1:2, making it a strain rich in CBD (Cannabidiol).

The tastes and aromas of this strain are delicious and typically American, very intense and loaded with some shades of aromas, with sweet and woody tones, a touch of lemon and shades of aromatic peppers and spices, with an outlying but delicious background that stands beyond the characteristic aroma of the Diesel family.

The plants grow with the appearance of an indica-sativa hybrid with indica predominance, with a big main cola and generous production of side branches, creating large and dense plants with an abundant bud production.

This strain produces a colossal amount of highly aromatic resin, excellent for extractions.

DATA SHEET CHEM BEYOND DIESEL®, C.B.D.​

Variety:SWS66
Indica: 55% Sativa: 45%
THC: 5-12%
CBD: 8-15%
Ratio THC:CBD: (1:1-1:2)
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m²
Outdoor Yield: 400-700 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8 weeks
Effects: Medicinal, Appetite, Relaxing
Taste: Spices, Woody, Diesel, Lemon, Spicy, Sweet

Ca++

4 out of 4 green poison fv's up. Moving along at a nice rate. Ahead of their competition.
1 of 1 Killer Kush fv, that's been in my fridge many years.

It's nice to buy a couple extra, to keep some from the batch you grow. I'm asking a lot to use a single seed and hope for a keeper. They seem to express themselves similarly though. I was torn over which to keep, all those years ago.

It looks like 3 days from planting in Jacks Magic (peat based compost) to 10mm above ground level. Planted about 10mm deep, to avoid dry-out problems. I also covered the pots, by laying a (plastic) bag over them. Keeping the moisture in the pots, if it did try to leave. Temps around 25-26c. No drama.

Latest posts

Latest posts