What's new

Sweet Seeds Fast Bud

k4rts

More pics! The big bushy plant was given to me and was already flowering. The small plant doesn't get much light but is looking good. The auto's are good, we had a hard rain two nights ago, very windy..glad they made it through.

Attachments

• DSCF6959.jpg
    DSCF6959.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF6962.jpg
    DSCF6962.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF6963.jpg
    DSCF6963.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF6964.jpg
    DSCF6964.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 8

k4rts

I keep finding these grasshopper type bugs on the plants that are flowering. They just chill/sit on the bud sites. Are they harming the plants? Also, the tall bushy plant is really starting to yellow near the bottom. I don't know if it's a ph problem, nute problem, or if it's ready to be chopped. I flushed it for a week to see if the yellowing would go away and it didn't, so I gave it a small dose of nutes yesterday and the yellowing is just getting worse. I have no idea what kind of soil this plant is in or how old it is.

As for the auto's, the 2nd set of leaves are starting to grow. Woohoo! I think I'm going to transplant them tonight into 3 gallon pots. I'm afraid they aren't getting enough sunlight. There are several unavoidable tall trees and bushes that shade the plants in the early morning and late evening. How many hours of sunlight can I get away with?

Thanks.

Edit..just got done transplanting them. 5/6 are in 3 gallon pots and one is in a 5 gallon pot. I'll be heading to the grow spot later tonight and stick them in the ground.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I keep finding these grasshopper type bugs on the plants that are flowering. They just chill/sit on the bud sites. Are they harming the plants? Also, the tall bushy plant is really starting to yellow near the bottom. I don't know if it's a ph problem, nute problem, or if it's ready to be chopped. I flushed it for a week to see if the yellowing would go away and it didn't, so I gave it a small dose of nutes yesterday and the yellowing is just getting worse. I have no idea what kind of soil this plant is in or how old it is.

As for the auto's, the 2nd set of leaves are starting to grow. Woohoo! I think I'm going to transplant them tonight into 3 gallon pots. I'm afraid they aren't getting enough sunlight. There are several unavoidable tall trees and bushes that shade the plants in the early morning and late evening. How many hours of sunlight can I get away with?

Thanks.

Edit..just got done transplanting them. 5/6 are in 3 gallon pots and one is in a 5 gallon pot. I'll be heading to the grow spot later tonight and stick them in the ground.

Multi-colored or lime green tiny grasshopper-like insects? That would be leafhoppers. They are usually worse in dry weather. If its leafhoppers, they cause sucking injuries and carry viruses. They haven't been a problem for me in cannabis (other crops is a different story)

k4rts

They are about half the size of a normal grasshopper, dark in color. They don't seem to be doing any harm...yet. Anyways, took my plants to the final grow spot. My sister dropped one of the plants and all the soil fell out so that one is a goner. I also stepped on a plant after it was in the ground(it was dark!) the stem didn't break though. I'll go check up on them later to see how they've reacted to the transplant.

k4rts

3/5 of the remaining plants have been chewed on. I'm so fucking pissed. It's a little late now, but after work I'll be putting up some chicken wire. No deer, just rabbits. If the 3 don't make it I'm going to seed one and bud the other one.