What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Mimosa XL Auto® [NEW 2022]

SweetApolo

Sweet Mimosa XL Auto®

A 4th Generation autoflowering strain. Autoflowering version of the Mimosa strain [Clementine (Tangie x Lemon Skunk) x Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple)] that combines some of the latest and most popular strains from the US.

We have introduced genes from our very own Cream Mandarine Auto® (SWS29) to introduce the autoflowering properties. The resulting cross still has the same characteristic aroma and flavour of Mimosa, with earthy shades and citric tones of orange and mandarin, and some plants develop purple and reddish flowers and leaves at the end of flowering.

It is also a high-production strain with large, resin-soaked buds.

Sweet Mimosa has a lively, cheerful effect and stimulates the imagination and creativity.

Variety: SWS94
Indica: 45% / Sativa: 53,4% / Ruderalis: 1,6%
THC: 19-23% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 500-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 60-200 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 60-130 cm

3.png
7.png

Sweet Mimosa XL Auto® here

21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rolandomota

Veteran
Wow but I find it hard to believe 9 weeks from seed up to 200 g harvest outdoors? Someone was asking for a fast autoflower under 3 months I thought 11 weeks from seed was the earliest. That's 🤪 crazy

SweetApolo

Wow but I find it hard to believe 9 weeks from seed up to 200 g harvest outdoors? Someone was asking for a fast autoflower under 3 months I thought 11 weeks from seed was the earliest. That's 🤪 crazy

Hi buddy!

Depending on the type of crop and other favorable factors, such a harvest can be achieved.

Even the harvest time can be increased from 9 to more weeks due to different circumstances.

Sweet smokes!
Apolo