What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Autos 2018

HerbBert

Thanks for your help again Skunkist i have it saved in a note on my desktop now along with the others.

A nice yield from your favorite pheno hope you enjoy the smoke as much or more then the 1st plant.

Here are my 2 little ones I put them outside today plant 1 in the big pot is tiny lol but the one in the smaller pot is fine both are starting the flower phase.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just soaked 1 Killer Kush Auto 1 Cream mandarine auto 1 Crystal Candy Auto & 1 Green Poison Xl auto . :biggrin:

:tiphat:

All germinated ! Time to make coco makizushi !

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are alive and I'm babysitting them under led panels (20/4h lights) :

picture.php

Crystal Candy Auto :

picture.php

Cream Mandarine Auto :

picture.php

Green Poison XL Auto :

picture.php

Killer Kush Auto :

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 14 Still baby stting them well !

Day 14 Still baby stting them well !

General view :

picture.php

Crystal Candy Auto :

picture.php

Cream Mandarine Auto ( with strange spots of rust I had one before in the same pack ) :

picture.php

Green Poison XL:

picture.php

Killer Kush Auto :

picture.php

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work fella, your plants are really good ;)

All the best with them!
jaypp

Thanks jaypp !

They are doing great just under 105w leds and 20/4h light cycle .
So , 20 days inside is enough . I prefer when they stretch outside .

The bigger one is the Crystal Candy and she's asking for calcio .

They are all going to have magnesium/calcium treat .

Ska'd 4 life

Hi Skunkist! I hope you don't mind an ICmag newcomer tagging along, I've grown many auto's in the last 6 years but have only grown 3 strains from sweet seeds, Black Jack, Green Poison, & Cream caramel. I enjoyed all of them but seeing your plants & vesnican's has re-awakened my interest in sweet seeds auto strains:yes: So i've got a sweet trainwreck auto about 14 days in soil, if that turns out half as good as your's or Vesnican's i'll be a happy man! :biggrin:

I came here because i saw your description of a rhubarb/paint pheno of ice cool auto in Vesnican's thread. I know you said the taste wasn't for you but it got me licking my lips & i'll be ordering some of those ice cools very soon! May i ask is it the rhubarb or the paint taste which is dominant? (i'm guessing the paint taste which is why you don't like it?) maybe the paint taste will fade with time in the jar?

Anyway, good luck with this next run, sending green karma your way.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Skunkist! I hope you don't mind an ICmag newcomer tagging along, I've grown many auto's in the last 6 years but have only grown 3 strains from sweet seeds, Black Jack, Green Poison, & Cream caramel. I enjoyed all of them but seeing your plants & vesnican's has re-awakened my interest in sweet seeds auto strains:yes: So i've got a sweet trainwreck auto about 14 days in soil, if that turns out half as good as your's or Vesnican's i'll be a happy man! :biggrin:

I came here because i saw your description of a rhubarb/paint pheno of ice cool auto in Vesnican's thread. I know you said the taste wasn't for you but it got me licking my lips & i'll be ordering some of those ice cools very soon! May i ask is it the rhubarb or the paint taste which is dominant? (i'm guessing the paint taste which is why you don't like it?) maybe the paint taste will fade with time in the jar?

Anyway, good luck with this next run, sending green karma your way.

Wot ? A newbie ??? The hunt is open ! :shark: Moderators, MODERATORS please !

:biggrin:

You are welcome dude !
Nice you have a regain of interest for those autos .

But the other Chem D pheno was one of best autos I have grown .

Yeah taste , color, ... I don't like durban solo, I like it in crosses ...
I don't like purple#1 or bubblegum .

The best way to talk about it , is to smoke a bowl right now .

Done, caugh, caugh ..

This is very present in after taste . Like oil paint and rhubarb smells together I can't say better .

Once again welcome, and try to follow the tuto for potting them, you won't regret it ! :)

Ska'd 4 life

Wot ? A newbie ??? The hunt is open ! :shark: Moderators, MODERATORS please !

:biggrin:

You are welcome dude !
Nice you have a regain of interest for those autos .

But the other Chem D pheno was one of best autos I have grown .

Yeah taste , color, ... I don't like durban solo, I like it in crosses ...
I don't like purple#1 or bubblegum .

The best way to talk about it , is to smoke a bowl right now .

Done, caugh, caugh ..

This is very present in after taste . Like oil paint and rhubarb smells together I can't say better .

Once again welcome, and try to follow the tuto for potting them, you won't regret it ! :)

:laughing: Nice one, much appreciated skunkist:tiphat: Been toking for 30 years but only been growing since 2012 so still learning, although with this hobby you never stop learning! always something new to try! On a sidenote & don't mean to be a pain but i notice under peoples posts it say's "1 member found this helpful" so i presume there is a 'like' button somewhere? looked high & low but can't find it?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: Nice one, much appreciated skunkist:tiphat: Been toking for 30 years but only been growing since 2012 so still learning, although with this hobby you never stop learning! always something new to try! On a sidenote & don't mean to be a pain but i notice under peoples posts it say's "1 member found this helpful" so i presume there is a 'like' button somewhere? looked high & low but can't find it?

You will have full ICMAG services @50 posts . The white little scale under nicknames give reputation points green one while Did you find this post helpful? Yes button gives grey rep. ( 0 pts)

picture.php

Vesnican

So i've got a sweet trainwreck auto about 14 days in soil,

Hi Skad, go ahead, try your best and bring some pictures of TW to the forum. I finally wish to see it on other pictures then breeders promo :)

Just try to copy Skunkist grow style and you will achieve good results..

Ska'd 4 life

Thanks for clearing that up for me skunkist, you are a scholar & a gentleman!:tiphat:

@ Vesnican- Sure thing mate, I'll post some pics of the trainwreck as she progresses :yes:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 36

Day 36

Terrace has Sweet Seeds plants only for now .

So we have a tall Crystal Candy Auto :

picture.php

A little Cream Mandarine( not the biggest I have grown) that one looks really sativa-ish :

picture.php

A little nice and bushy Killer Kush Auto :

picture.php

A really big Green Poison XL that needs water and to be tied :

picture.php

And a geenral view :

picture.php

Last edited:

Ska'd 4 life

All looking beautiful Skunkist, I like the look of the killer kush in particular :yes: & that Green poison XL!!!! She sure wants to kiss the sky!:jawdrop:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another one for the road ♪♫

Another one for the road ♪♫

picture.php

Some more contest prizes !! :)

Thanks a lot sweet seeds team !

Latest posts

Latest posts